• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rides with Single Rider Lines

JodyLynC

DIS Veteran
Is there a list somewhere of all the WDW rides that have a single rider line? I thought there was one somewhere, but I'm not having much luck finding it.

Thanks!!
Jody

I can confirm the first 3 as we use them quite successfully. Haven't experienced the Millenium Falcon ride yet.

Everest, Test Track, Rick and Rollercoaster, Smugglers Run
Toy Story Midway Mania and Soarin used to have it flights of passage supposedly had one built in but they never used it

Had read about the FoP one, but no idea where it is supposed to be.
Don't remember Soarin' having one. Was that before they build the third screen?

Had read about the FoP one, but no idea where it is supposed to be.
Don't remember Soarin' having one. Was that before they build the third screen?
I think Soarin and midway lost theirs either cause of the change to FP+ or due to third track

Yup there’s the 4 mentioned, EE, RNRC, TT, and MFSR.

I’ve always had great luck with the EE one, TT can get a little longer but not terrible, I’ve never used the MFSR one. RNRC for whatever reason seems to be quite inefficient, if you can get a FP instead (they’re not too hard to grab same day if you need to) might not be a bad idea to do that instead.

Based on my experiences, the Smugglers Run single rider line almost always results in a much shorter wait, but you can't choose your position, which means you'll almost always end up as an engineer. You always have the option of asking someone in your party to switch roles, but you can't request a specific role from the loading CM, which is an option if you go through the traditional standby line.

Also, while the Flight of Passage single rider line doesn't get used in the traditional manner, you can identify yourself as a single rider when you reach the FP/standby merge point, at which point you'll be put into the middle line, where they pick single riders to fill the 16-person room if needed. If you have a FastPass, I don't recommend this, since that will probably get you into the room faster than the single rider option, but it is a good option if you're standby.

I’ve done single rider twice on smugglers in FL and never observed a CM asking at loading to the standby folk what job they wanted it just looked like they handed out the cards from a stalk. I got Gunner both times but the second time my sister was in the same color group as me and got Engineer a second time so we swapped

The couple of times I did the RnRC single rider it really wasn't worth it. I agree you should FP that or go at rope drop if you want to do it.

Space Mountain has a somewhat hidden single rider hack I’ve taken advantage of a few times now (I almost don’t want to share it, lol). It’s not a separate line in the traditional sense, but there’s a point early in Standby where a sign pops up to let a CM know if you’re single rider. When you do get to the CM station a few feet later and tell them, they send you down a winding aisle that cuts out the entire back half of the queue and puts you right at the loading zone.

I've used the Smuggler's run single rider. I got engineer. And if you don't like stairs. There's some stairs in single rider line. And I don't think it cut too much off my time. But you can try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter