• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riding alone

ksl5f123

DIS Veteran
I am taking my 11 yo, almost 5 yo (birthday 4 days after trip), and almost 1 yo (birthday 3 days after trip), for a single day at Magic Kingdom later this month. None of us are thrill riders,so we won't be upset at missing anything with a height restriction. However, I want to prep the 11 yo that there may be some things she will have to ride alone. Right now, I think that will be Peter Pan, Dumbo, Buzz, maybe HM, and maybe Little Mermaid. Is there anything else?

I'm assuming you mean that you would all ride but can't fit in one ride vehicle? You may be permitted to ride together with the 1 year old on your lap on some rides. It's at the discretion of the cast member when you get ready to board, but something you can always ask about, and if you do that, they may let you all sit in one row. Again, it's up to the cast members, but a possibility. You shouldn't have any issues on Peter Pan as I've seen 4 and even 5 on there before in a single row (2 adults + 2 kids and 1 adult+4 kids). The only other ones I can think of would be Astro Orbiter which you probably wouldn't be able to go on anyway because I think it only fits 2 and your 5 year old cannot ride with the 11 year old and the Speedway, and I rather doubt the 1 year old would be tall enough for that, so both of those your 11 year old would be the only one who could ride.

Thank you! Yes, you are correct - I did mean we would all ride but she would need to be in a separate ride vehicle from the other 3 of us. I am glad we will all fit on Peter Pan. So, Dumbo and Buzz seem to be the main ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter