• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riding along in my automobile, I mean Golf Cart....

Sunshine1987

Mouseketeer
GOLF CART

So I broke down and rented the Golf Cart after all! My kids will be thrilled and I am actually looking forward to riding around the Fort with my "baby beside me at the wheel" :car::lmao: !!! I do have a question for all you Golf Cart experts. How big are the Disney Golf Carts? Can they fit 2 adults and 3 kids (age 12, 9, 6)?? I suppose if not, I need to make a phone call!! :scared1:

REFILLABLE MUG

Completely off topic but I have another question for Fort Wilderness veterans... I read that you can get the refillable mugs at Crocketts Tavern but the thread I read that on said you can fill them with coffee or hot chocolate at Meadows Trading Post. What about soda? And can you refill them at both Crockett's Tavern and Meadows Trading Post?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

The 3 kiddos should be able to fit in a seat. :thumbsup2

Soda refills are only at Trails End.

Hot tea, hot chocolate and coffee at both.

We have a two seater and have never had a problem seating two adults and 3 children even with the extra "stuff" we are usually carrying back and forth to the parks. There is just really not enough room for 5 adults/teens. You should be good to go.

The 3 kiddos should be able to fit in a seat. :thumbsup2

Soda refills are only at Trails End.

Hot tea, hot chocolate and coffee at both.

O I am so glad about the golf cart! Good news! :goodvibes

The mugs though.... We would maybe get the hot chocolate but not coffee or tea... So with the soda refills I assume that means you have to be eating a sit down meal at Trails End? Doesn't really seem worth it unless we just want the mugs for novelty/souvenier... We are only eating at Trails End for a meal twice on our trip and as far as I know, I thought drinks came with the buffet anyway so no point in toting our mugs along....

I guess I need to decide if want the mugs just for the novelty...

Thanks for the info! :cutie:

Trails End has a free mug refill self service station, no need to eat there. It's next to the to go register.

Trails End has a free mug refill self service station, no need to eat there. It's next to the to go register.

O Wonderful! :goodvibes I love the Dis! :love: And this camping board especially!!! Thank you so much for the info. We will definitely spring for the mugs now! My kids loved them when we stayed at All Stars in 2004 but we haven't bought any since!

It is all these little details that are hard to find out before the trip that makes this forum so so helpful!

I can't wait to see the Fort! Woohoo!!!!

In December we could get soft drink refills at the Meadow Swimming Pool snack bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter