Riding Attractions Solo. Special lines?

dhearn

Earning My Ears
I am going to be at the MK next week (the 8th) and just have one day to spend in the park. Do some of the attractions have special lines for people wanting to ride solo? I seem to remember reading about this somewhere but couldn't find it again. I will have from park opening until about 4PM, then I have to get to airport for flight out. Obviously, wish so little time, I want to hit as much as I can as quick as I can. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

There are indeed single rider lines. I *think* that you can find them at attractions that have fast passes. I'm not sure if any other attractions have them. Anyone?

Test Track has a Single Rider line. I think Mission Space does too. At some other attractions, even though there aren't singles lines, you can sometimes get on sooner when the CM asks for a single to fill a car or row (Space Mountain, Tower of Terror).

Test Track, Mission:Space have dedicated lines but all the rides tell the CM party of 1 and they'll fit you into car sometimes the front car even!! Tower of Terror has a back middle seat with a seat belt but you have to request it. Have a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter