Ring Tones

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
I was out last weekend and I heard someone’s phone go off and it was the Fast Pass chime!!! So cool!!! Does anyone know where to get that? I have an iPhone. I’d also love Fantasmic!

I used Zedge. It's free and has lots of different Disney ones. I have the Disney Dream cruise ship horns as a ringtone and the monorail door chimes for my notifications.

I use to use Zedge with my Galaxy and I missed it when I switched to my iPhone but found you could do that little hack.

What I like about using iTunes, is you can pick that "30 second" portion of the song you want and sometimes Zedge didn't have the specific portion of a particular song.

I use to use Zedge with my Galaxy and I missed it when I switched to my iPhone but found you could do that little hack.

What I like about using iTunes, is you can pick that "30 second" portion of the song you want and sometimes Zedge didn't have the specific portion of a particular song.
Can you explain how you use iTunes to set a ringtone? I'm so illiterate with this stuff!

Can you explain how you use iTunes to set a ringtone? I'm so illiterate with this stuff!
here is a link to the latest way to do it on your phone if you have garage band. I just did it to see if it works and was able to make a ringtone from a song I already had in about 5 minutes, I just read this and was able to do it.

Steps for creating Ringtones :
1. Open the Garageband app.
2.Tap the [+] BUTTON placed at the top left corner, then select any LIVE LOOP.
3. Click on the CIRCULAR LOOP icon placed on the top right corner.
4. Select MUSIC tab.
5. Click on the SONGS.
6. Then select your favorite song from you library.
7. Hold and drag that song on any of the BLUE BOXES on the screen.
8. Press DONE on the top right corner.
9. Let the song load. Once it is loaded, PLAY it.
10. Then tap on the the RECORD BUTTON placed at the top of the screen to record your favorite part of the song.
11. Once the recording is done, click on the STOP BUTTON placed besides recording button.
12. Then select INVERTED TRIANGLE placed at the top left corner, Select MY SONGS.
13. Then click on the "SELECT" at top right corner. Select your new song that you have just created. 14. Click on the SHARE BUTTON placed at the top let corner. Select Ringtone. Give it a name.
15. Click on EXPORT placed at the top right corner. Your ringtone is ready. Select OK.
16. Go to SETTINGS - SOUNDS - RINGTONES . Select your new Ringtone that you have just created.

Last edited:
here is a link to the latest way to do it on your phone if you have garage band. I just did it to see if it works and was able to make a ringtone from a song I already had in about 5 minutes, I just read this and was able to do it.

4. Select MUSIC tab.
5. Click on the SOUNDS.
10. Then tap on the the RECORD BUTTON placed at the top of the screen to record your favorite part of the song.
11. Once the recording is done, click on the STOP BUTTON placed besides recording button.
12. Then select INVERTED TRIANGLE placed at the top left corner, Select MY SONGS.
13. Then click on the "SELECT" at top right corner. Select your new song that you have just created. 14. Click on the SHARE BUTTON placed at the top let corner. Select Ringtone. Give it a name.
15. Click on EXPORT placed at the top right corner. Your ringtone is ready. Select OK.
16. Go to SETTINGS - SOUNDS - RINGTONES . Select your new Ringtone that you have just created.
thank you!!!! looking forward to trying this out!

Here is a lot of the music at both WDW and DL...
You would need to import to Itunes and convert to ACC and pick and choose parts you like.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9E5B1432BD618517
and even more..
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzxOH26F_YssuNEryWwPUbA48AYjIGEiz

Here's a link to a mp3/mp4 converter for firefox that works..just used it to download the Epcot music from the link above and used the first part to make a ringtone to use as my alarm sound..very soothing...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/simple-youtube-converter/

Last edited:

4. Select MUSIC tab.
5. Click on the SONGS.
AH!!!!!!!!! I cannot thank you enough. I spent two hours after work (ignoring anything I had to do for the kids) and I figured it out based on your suggestions! My biggest problem was finding the actual sound but I found it on Zedge on my computer. THANK YOU!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!! I cannot thank you enough. I spent two hours after work (ignoring anything I had to do for the kids) and I figured it out based on your suggestions! My biggest problem was finding the actual sound but I found it on Zedge on my computer. THANK YOU!!!!

You found the fast pass tone or Fantasmic? I've wanted the fast pass tone as my text tone for so long!! But I have never been able to find a clear copy of the sound that didn't have a bunch of background noise. :( I just looked on the Zedge app by searching for Disney and Fast Pass but couldn't find anything.

You found the fast pass tone or Fantasmic? I've wanted the fast pass tone as my text tone for so long!! But I have never been able to find a clear copy of the sound that didn't have a bunch of background noise. :( I just looked on the Zedge app by searching for Disney and Fast Pass but couldn't find anything.
I found both! I found them on the Zedge website on my computer. I did a search for Disney and there were a bunch. It was called MB Ding and Fantasmic Ending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter