RIP Bopsmom

BKMETV

DIS Veteran
:littleangel:

The TKers are heartbroken to have to pass on the news of Holly's (Bopsmom) passing. Despite a brave and hard fought battle she lost her fight with cancer, and we lost a very dear friend. Holly joined DIS in Aug 2007 and was a DVC member at Boardwalk. She was best known for her wit and killer sense of humor. She leaves behind a DH and DD 14.

:guilty:
Such sad news, thanks for letting everyone know.

agnes!

We love you Bopsmom!!!
thumbnail.aspx

Love you my tk'er sister, we are the definition of one for all all for one. Perfect summary, her wit and southern girl edge was hands down the best, especially when those who so deserved it couldn't take it.

TKer's 4ever
:grouphug:

So sorry. Such sad news. Strength to her family.:hug:

Although I didn't know her, I'm so saddened by this news. My heart goes out to all her friends and especially her family. Sounds like she was an amazing lady! :littleangel:

CANCER SUCKS!!!!:mad:

I did not know her either, but any new of someone passing away saddens me. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends.:grouphug:

So sorry to hear of Bopsmom's passing. May she RIP and may God give her family and friends strength and peace.

Sorry to hear of her passing...much love and prayers to her family.

How terribly sad... Dan just put up the tribute to another dis'r that passed from cancer.. I hope they find a cure for this horrible disease..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter