• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RIP Lou Brock

I remember as a kid reading all about this guy from the National League who was on pace to steal more bases the Ty Cobb, I followed closely and always been a fan of him and The Cardinals since that year

I remember as a kid reading all about this guy from the National League who was on pace to steal more bases the Ty Cobb, I followed closely and always been a fan of him and The Cardinals since that year

As a fan of the Oakland A's and Rickey Henderson, I always knew who Lou Brock was because of Rickey's breaking of the Brock's single-season and then career stolen base records.

As a Cardinals fan, this one hurts. My dad became a Cards fan in the 1960s when Lou played. A base stealer and a gentleman he will be missed.

I'm a huge Cardinals fan. I'm sad he didn't get to watch a final TRUE home opener in St. Louis. Because, well, this year just didn't cut it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter