Rip Ride Rockit is Open! (for team members)

I saw two empty trains going through the circuit this morning around 9:15 but didn't see any activity before I left around 11:30. There was a line of roughly 50-60 people waiting by the band shell hoping to ride but the crew kept saying they were trying to open it but would not give any more information than that. Everything seemed ready to open but I don't know if the HR3 was open after 11:30 or not.

It opened at 1235. I got in line at 3p and got on the ride by 430. The posted wait was 2hrs, so that's a good rate. Single riders was intermittent. My full review will appear in the rockit thread...

We're heading out shortly to check 'er out. Hopefully the darned thing is actually open today!

Curious as to how the seat lap beltfits for us Shrek sized people. Cannot really tell from the few photos I have seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter