Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the ride broke down yesterday around 5 PM. We (BG 99) rode around 4:30 and noticed one of the animatronics seemed broken - to avoid spoilers by naming it, it just sat there not moving when it was clearly supposed to be doing something.

wonder if that directly led to the down time or if there was another issue too...
another issue. They won’t take the ride down in the middle of the day due to the animatronics.

Has anyone had luck getting a boarding pass outside the park? When we go, my husband will be scanning in to the park with us but then leaving immediately to return our rental car (no after hours drop off), but likely won't make it back into the park for 8,

Has anyone had luck getting a boarding pass outside the park? When we go, my husband will be scanning in to the park with us but then leaving immediately to return our rental car (no after hours drop off), but likely won't make it back into the park for 8,
Left DL and got a boarding group in the esplanade one time. On Friday I helped my friend get a boarding group from home (they were in the park).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter