Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are people still getting to the park at 6am today because of extra morning hours or do you get there that early because you think it will take that long to get into the park by 8am? There is no advantage if you are using your phone to book of being there early as long as you are in the park by 8am correct?

People here thinking it will take that long.

If you are in by 8 you are fine.

I would say arriving at 730 you would probably be fine.

Half the gates for Disneyland are for magic hours only with minimal people in them.

The other half are backed up to the middle of the Esplanade.
This is a bit of a change from the usual MM - usually only the far right two gates closest to Harbor are initially for non-MM guests. As the MM progresses they slowly release gates one or two at a time moving to the left from MM to regular park guests.

We have MM today, got here around 5:30 am MM entrances had about two people each. Up to about 15 people deep. Non MM gates almost back to California Adventure.

The fact that it's almost 630am and the Esplanade isn't totally filled up (despite only the middle turnstiles being used for regular guest entry) makes me feel like there are less people here today than yesterday.

Traffic is backed up at the exit off the 5 at Disneyland drive. The flyover bridge is not currently opened. This should start moving soon though since structures should be open now.

Interested to see how this will work with MM/EMH lines. We're deep back in the line almost at the DCA gates. When they open the MM/EMH lines to general public will there be a mad rush to those lines? Feeling like we'll be cut off, hmmm

Interested to see how this will work with MM/EMH lines. We're deep back in the line almost at the DCA gates. When they open the MM/EMH lines to general public will there be a mad rush to those lines? Feeling like we'll be cut off, hmmm
I have a hunch you’ll be in the park before they open those gates

Parking was directed to Toy Story as of 5:50. 10 min bus ride, no security line. Lines currently stretching to about CA.

And I’m now parked in Pixar. Traffic moved quickly when the light at ball changed and there was no wait at the Pixar structure toll booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter