• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny, because this should be true and I am sure it usually is, but we spent two hours in this line on Thursday because of the breakdown, and we were not in any other line for any ride all day longer than 15 minutes.

Yes, it really seems like there are continual reports of mismanaged breakdowns from the perspective of guests in line. Really no excuse for that considering the number of managers I saw swirling around the attraction today.

Yes, it really seems like there are continual reports of mismanaged breakdowns from the perspective of guests in line. Really no excuse for that considering the number of managers I saw swirling around the attraction today.

And with the amount of practice they've had dealing with breakdowns and restarts, you'd think they'd have it down to a science! :P

We made it, finally. Felt like we might never hit 45 but then it’s obviously picked up. Once we were called it went super fast. The park in general has emptied out significantly and that started around 5:30 as far as we could tell. I’m shocked at how many people we saw in Chiefs and 9ers hear who were still here. We’ve had a great day overall and.l now have the exhausted giggles as we wait for Fantasmic to start.

We will try again tomorrow and see how the day goes. Crossing our fingers for luck because our fifth person got here today and desperately wants to ride.

It does look like they were able to accelerate the rate in the afternoon due to the Superbowl. Even so, the morning was dismal, but this was still the best Sunday ever for the attraction...Which is not saying much, but improvement is improvement. I mean, you could argue that Jan 26 was "better" in many respects...but it seems like once they worked out the issue they got a good solid 5 hours of operation after 4pm. Still not good. But hopefully the rest of the week will continue to move in the right direction.

Yay! Glad your DH got to ride (and sorry about all the breakdown runaround). Hope he enjoyed the game!

We got 45! iPhone 11 on Verizon got it.
Congratulations! Did everyone enjoy F!? Pixie dust for tomorrow!

Has anyone had good luck getting BGs in or near Fantasyland?...
Other people have reported getting BGs in FL while in line for rides, by Red Rose Tavern, and by IASW.

Also if I'm annoying everyone with my graph-posting, someone please tell me. I find it fascinating, but am not sure if everyone else is like, omg yes we get it, graphs, will you stop already 😆
Seriously, you're asking us? Here?? In this thread??? No, really... do you have any Excel spreadsheets you can throw into the mix? I think they might fit in very well and make some of us quite happy!

For those of you who have gone, how crazy is it at DLR these days due to Rise? I keep seeing what’s going on in Florida, but nothing for Anaheim.

Finally experiencing Galaxy’s Edge in March so hoping the craziness (if there’s any) dies down by then...

For those of you who have gone, how crazy is it at DLR these days due to Rise? I keep seeing what’s going on in Florida, but nothing for Anaheim...
There is plenty of information about ROTR at DLR in this ongoing superthread: Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*. Make sure to read the first few posts, which are being updated daily or almost daily. Then read through the last few pages to get caught up. Jump in with any questions that weren't answered on the first page.

For those of you who have gone, how crazy is it at DLR these days due to Rise? I keep seeing what’s going on in Florida, but nothing for Anaheim.

Finally experiencing Galaxy’s Edge in March so hoping the craziness (if there’s any) dies down by then...
Trying to get onto the ride is fairly crazy, in terms of these things: you have to get there far enough before rope drop to be sure you’ll get in (I’d plan to hit security an at least an hour ahead to be safe), you have to know how to navigate the app to give yourself the best chance at a BG, and then you need luck on your side both in terms of getting a BG and then having the ride run well enough for you to ride.

The parks in general don’t seem too affected other than the rope drop boarding group madness. Like, it’s not like the parks are crazy packed all day because of ROTR or anything.

Please help - will they open all gates? If they say “Entrance” above? There are 2 gates over by stroller that say Entrance with no one lined up..... can I go there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter