• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

For my play at home this morning, I had intended to try a new tactic: open FOM before OPO, let my phone sleep, go to my lock screen where I can see the seconds tick down, then unlock right at 8 to see if the FOM screen refreshes with unlock.

Unfortunately, I got my finger on the sensor too soon and unlocked a few seconds before OPO. So I went into MS and got no joy. Had to close the app. Seems like a bad approach since if I get jittery at all it could lead to a restart situation, but I might try it again tomorrow for fun.

Not boarding yet...that's disappointing to be sure. And cutting regular groups at 74 is a weird flex...wonder if they are starting at 4 for some reason or if they will do the customary 11 and are planning for a rough day...

DHS still clicking along at a somewhat conservative 12bg/h.

9:15 and no boarding. Not a good sign for today's operations. There must be porgs nesting in the engines or caught in the gearing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter