• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Group 70 on Disney WiFi in front of Soarin, and still not boarding as of 1015 :/

pokee99 said:
I bought my family 4-day hoppers through the app. We're arriving quite late our first day and everyone wants to sleep in.

I'm probably going to go to DL solo on our first day because I'm the big Star Wars fan and eager to be there at rope drop.

The app has us all listed when i have done boarding group assignments from home.

Can i still "unlink" the rest of my family if they don't have physical tickets yet by entering the park on the first day with me?If so, can someone give me some step by step instructions on how to unlink them, and how to relink them in the app? And, can i practice this before i leave?
tsumgirl said:
I'm not sure if you can unlink them, but my suggestion would be to create a separate DL account and scan just your ticket into that account. I would think that would be easier than linking and unlinking your tickets purchased through the app.
Agree that @tsumgirl's suggestion sounds easier. If, for some reason, you can't create a separate account, then look at page one, post one (FAQs) for information on how to unlink tickets from your app.

Thanks for thr advice, but UGH that seems like a pain and potential for problems!

Has anyone had decent success NOT bothering with unlinking 1 or 2 family members, and simply unchecking them when it comes time to request a boarding group?

I know it will add precious seconds to the task, but i don't feel all that comfortable messing with my app-bought hoppers if it's not super straightforward... :(

Come on Chewie! Hit the Hyperdrive!
hit-the-hyperdrive.gif

(ROTR be like)

It’s 1226 and this is officially the latest starting day ever. We might even be here for the first full-day scrub of the ride! I’m gonna go off park for a while.

This is depressing. I'm with three first timers, one who needs to be leaving soon for an evening event, plus we need to swing back by home for some items we forgot for the weekend.

I thought we would have been on and off by now and on our way back to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter