• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Can boarding passes be transferred? Perhaps text message pictures of the boarding pass to someone?

we need to leave around noon on our last day. If our boarding group is too late we won’t do it but can possibly help someone here.

Happy Mother's Day all you mothers out there.

Sorry for the lack of chart the last few days. I had my second vaccine dose on Thursday and the side effects took me out for a couple days. I'll try and catch up the chart tonight. Thanks to those of you who posted data!
Congratulations on the 2nd dose!

Looks like about 25 seconds on the distribution today. I saw numbers from 130 minutes up through 360 minutes before it closed.

A very minor correction but we had boarding group #4 yesterday (Sunday 5/9) and I am pretty sure it was the first group called. Thank you for all your work on the chart! It has been really helpful in our planning and anticipating!
Appreciate the intel! Will update the chart before posting tonight.

1:05 PM & afternoon BGs are still open

I will be there tomorrow. This makes me feel better than even if I miss the morning distribution that I should have a good chance to get one. I have also been helping a friend who is going end of this week and Star Wars stuff is a high priority. I have had him practicing in the app each morning and he is starting to feel confident in the screens and what to do and feels like he probably will be successful now.

I
I will be there tomorrow. This makes me feel better than even if I miss the morning distribution that I should have a good chance to get one. I have also been helping a friend who is going end of this week and Star Wars stuff is a high priority. I have had him practicing in the app each morning and he is starting to feel confident in the screens and what to do and feels like he probably will be successful now.
I’ve had one one of my friends practicing as well! Though they are not going until June. I’ll finally be back on Wednesday so it’s good practice for me too.

Can boarding passes be transferred? Perhaps text message pictures of the boarding pass to someone?

we need to leave around noon on our last day. If our boarding group is too late we won’t do it but can possibly help someone here.
I successfully did this pre-closure, had BG for two tickets & gave screen captures of the codes to my niece & her friend who’d not arrived to the park until later in the morning. They were able to use them when the BG was called. I don’t know if it would still work today.

Looks like they finally filled up just after 1:30 today. Seemed like it was just looking to fill the final few groups the majority of the time as it had gotten to a 360 minute wait pretty early on, maybe 5 minutes in.

We ended up getting BG #33 yesterday. It was my husband's phone with just our 4 linked tickets for that day that got it. My phone got an error message.

Newb type questions - sorry, haven't been to DLR since before ROR.

Page 1 of this thread says you have to be in Disneyland to sign up. I take it that's changed, since the BGs open at 7 and DLR opens at 9?

We'll be in Carlsbad the day before, and drive up in the AM. I'll have to stay at our timeshare in Carlsbad til 7 to use their Wifi, then boogie over to DL. Point being, I can't guarantee we'll be there by 9. How long is the window for the BG? I.e, if our BG is called at 9 and we don't get there til 9:15, what happens? I assume we miss our spot? Will we then be able to try at noon, or are we out of luck?

In general, can we get 2 BGs in a day, one at 7 and one at noon, or just one?

Thanks for helping a ROR newb, but DLR vet (since 1960 ;-))

Page 1 of this thread says you have to be in Disneyland to sign up. I take it that's changed, since the BGs open at 7 and DLR opens at 9?

We'll be in Carlsbad the day before, and drive up in the AM. I'll have to stay at our timeshare in Carlsbad til 7 to use their Wifi, then boogie over to DL. Point being, I can't guarantee we'll be there by 9. How long is the window for the BG? I.e, if our BG is called at 9 and we don't get there til 9:15, what happens? I assume we miss our spot? Will we then be able to try at noon, or are we out of luck?

You have an hour after your BG is called to show up.

I frequently drive from just south of Carlsbad. It's actually pretty quick. If you leave by 7:20, you'd be there around 8:30, per Waze. If you happen to get the first boarding group called (very unlikely) you would have until 10:00. According to THE CHART (see above) they've been calling the first BGs a little later than 9:00, but plan on 9:00. Add an hour to that. If you get there at 8:45, and assume 45-60 minutes to park and get in Disneyland you would still be in before your BG expires.

You get one BG per day.

You will have an hour to get to the ride. And you will only be able to get one boarding group a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter