Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

I'm still trying to get confirmation if legacy ap tickets will cause an issue when trying to get a boarding group. Reading conflicting information.

I'm still trying to get confirmation if legacy ap tickets will cause an issue when trying to get a boarding group. Reading conflicting information.
I’ve never had an issue with my legacy AP being linked in the app. It’s only ever selected the valid tickets when I’ve gotten my boarding groups.

No, it shouldn't cause an issue. I don't think anyone here has had an actual problem with the legacy ap's.

Might be worth pointing to the conflicting information you're seeing.

Same here - no issue when trying for real with a park reservation as it is not selected. When practicing, though, the AP legacy will show as selected,

Another confirmation that legacy pass is not an issue. Like the others, I've never seen anyone actually report having a problem with it and this question gets asked at least every other day on this thread or the Avenger's Campus one so plenty of opportunity for people to report problems :)

I think that's it. Thanks everyone! It's the difference between practicing vs really booking it. One of my fav informational instagrammers said you have to make sure you don't choose your LAP otherwise an error would occur. That might have been resolved since she mentioned it.

I think that's it. Thanks everyone! It's the difference between practicing vs really booking it. One of my fav informational instagrammers said you have to make sure you don't choose your LAP otherwise an error would occur. That might have been resolved since she mentioned it.
Yeah, you should never have to choose any tickets on your day of. Any tickets with a park pass reservation should be preselected.

And if they're not selected, don't stop to select. Get a bg for those selected and talk to a cast member once inside the park to get the rest added to the group you do get.

Question, if my DS and DH are both logged in to my account that has the tickets, is it possible to get a boarding pass if we're all trying from the same account just different devices?

Got group 10 yesterday and group 15 today. Both groups started boarding right at open. Unfortunately this morning it broke when I went to ride and then came back at 1130 and it broke down when we were about to board the transport. They offered to scan our tickets to ride later but we gotta head home soon so I declined. Glad we got to ride it yesterday.

It was within seconds both days over the weekend at 7am for both rides. The noon drops, OTOH, lasted several minutes both days for both rides. I got WS at 12:03 on the 4th and ROTR was still active too (but we had ridden that in the am so we weren’t eligible).

We got to ride today (quite a bit after our window due to a breakdown). Part of the ride wasn’t functioning. I don’t want to spoil anything but an animatronic was … I’m not sure … missing? Covered up? Anyone ride today and notice this? It was the last “scene” before you escape. I’ve ridden the ride before or I might not have known. Also only one of the three cannons was functioning. Honestly, I feel lucky that I once was able to ride this attraction when all elements were functioning (my first time!) because the two additional times I’ve gotten to ride it major elements were down.

Got group 10 yesterday and group 15 today. Both groups started boarding right at open. Unfortunately this morning it broke when I went to ride and then came back at 1130 and it broke down when we were about to board the transport. They offered to scan our tickets to ride later but we gotta head home soon so I declined. Glad we got to ride it yesterday.
Glad you got to ride! When I visited on 6/17 I never got to ride it due to breakdowns (once we were partway through the ride and the rest of the day it was broken down each time we tried to go back). This is a really frustrating thing about this attraction because you can just miss out entirely even if you get a boarding group. Plus all the time you can waste making the trek back and forth to Galaxy’s Edge to keep trying again.

Glad you got to ride! When I visited on 6/17 I never got to ride it due to breakdowns (once we were partway through the ride and the rest of the day it was broken down each time we tried to go back). This is a really frustrating thing about this attraction because you can just miss out entirely even if you get a boarding group. Plus all the time you can waste making the trek back and forth to Galaxy’s Edge to keep trying again.

Yeah that is a pain. We missed out on web slingers so hopefully we can snag a boarding group on our next trip we have scheduled in October.

If I get a 12p BG when everyone in my party is in the park, but then one or two people leave, can the remaining members still ride when called? Or do all need to be present for all to ride?

If I get a 12p BG when everyone in my party is in the park, but then one or two people leave, can the remaining members still ride when called? Or do all need to be present for all to ride?
You can still ride. Once your group is called there will be the same number of entry codes to swipe through as there are people that you got a boarding group for. So if you got a boarding group for 6 people, but only 4 are riding they will scan the first 4 codes to let you through.

Question for Boarding Pass experts out there. It seems like the DL boarding passes are not all getting zapped up immediately at 7 a.m. anymore. We will be there Aug. 25-26, both weekdays, so I don't expect massive crowds or boarding pass demand. For ROTR, should I still do the refresh method starting a few seconds before 7 a.m., or wait a few seconds after 7 a.m. My concern is getting one of the very first boarding groups right at rope drop. I'd rather get one a little later in the morning.

I know beggars can't be choosers and ultimately I just wanna ride the ride, but wasn't sure what yall thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter