• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

River Bell Terrace Premium

cgbsilver@hotmail.co

MAN OF MEANS BY NO MEANS THAT LITTLE OLD WINE DRI
DVC Gold
Hello,

Have not been to Diseny in such a long time. Really rusty. Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows if the River Belle Terrace Premiun Fantasmic Plan is offered on sundays in May. I tried to book yesterday 60 days out exactly at 6:05 AM and it showed no openings. I am wondering if this is just not available on sundays or if I just missed it by 5 minutes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Christian

Thanks so much. Do you think it might be worth a shot to set up a dinning alert? Or should I just forget it.

They go almost instantly as soon as reservations open up - it took 4 different days trying to time the page refresh exactly at 6:00 to manage to snag one for our trip this month.

Agree with PPs, they go really fast. I have never been able to get a reservation. And that's with me being on the page ready at 5:59 am, refreshing the second it turns 6:00am. It's pretty frustrating! But as @starlite_ said, there are a very limited number of tables.

We have reservations for RBT Premium on Sunday May 7th. They were super weird to get--kept saying that the experience was not offered on our days (Friday 5th, Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th), but I had Hungry Bear F! reservations on those days, so I knew that F! was scheduled. I purchased our park tickets from a Disney Travel planner whose company has a program that notifies them when a reservation becomes available. Around the 50 day mark, at about 8:30 am PT, she got the notification that there was availability and she snagged the reservation for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter