River Belle Terrace breakfast ending???

smack

Earning My Ears
It appears that breakfast does not exist as an option for River Belle Terrace after November 28th. I cannot find anything that states breakfast is discontinued and am hoping they just haven't opened up the breakfast reservations yet. Has anyone heard anything about this?

It appears that breakfast does not exist as an option for River Belle Terrace after November 28th. I cannot find anything that states breakfast is discontinued and am hoping they just haven't opened up the breakfast reservations yet. Has anyone heard anything about this?

I asked in the app chat yesterday. I pointed out the same thing you already noticed, that breakfast does not exist as an option after Nov 28, and that breakfast hours have been removed from the list of mealtime hours for River Belle Terrace after that date.. This was the response I received:

"I see. That's a good point. Yes, on the website I do see it still shows breakfast hours. I believe they would update the page if they are no longer offering breakfast."

So not very helpful. 😆 Very disappointed, since my husband is a breakfast guy and I wanted him to be able to try it out.

I don’t know, it’s a valid question.

It does seems like it is trickling out. I have had to go back and change things several times after other things have dropped. I just got the Christmas parade package booked. (Not sure I will use it… but got it booked.)

We were there a couple of weeks ago. We never found reservations available on the Disney app for RBT breakfast but we stopped by the desk out front and was told that you could only book in person. Not sure if that was true as the CM was more interested in chatting with his fellow CM than he was trying to answer questions. The place was empty. I counted four tables occupied on the outside. We had reservations at CC so we skipped it.

You can send a message to support in the app somewhere. I had success with missing items off of mobile order menus not showing up. It was fixed pretty quick.

We were there a couple of weeks ago. We never found reservations available on the Disney app for RBT breakfast but we stopped by the desk out front and was told that you could only book in person. Not sure if that was true as the CM was more interested in chatting with his fellow CM than he was trying to answer questions. The place was empty. I counted four tables occupied on the outside. We had reservations at CC so we skipped it.
When we did it, we had reservations, and were seated inside. It was packed. I think the patio is held for requests and walk ups.

When we did it, we had reservations, and were seated inside. It was packed. I think the patio is held for requests and walk ups.
We ate there yesterday with reservations and noticed on the app their walk-up list was full. We also sat inside and it was busy.

We had the biscuits and gravy, as well as the brisket breakfast skillet. I'd been considering the fried shrimp and catfish benedict, which the next table got and it looked delicious, as did their fried chicken version. I'll try and add photos of our meals, both of which were tasty. I've been to Carnation Cafe for breakfast recently and was completely underwhelmed (rubbery eggs, dry pancakes, etc.), so was happy to see another breakfast option become available. We just found the menu at RBT much more interesting overall. It's definitely not intended as a light breakfast; it's hearty and filling and several dishes are also good for sharing . We definitely plan on going back to try additional entrees.

Can anyone confirm if they are serving breakfast at RBT as “walk up”? The reservations were never reactivated and we’ve passed the November 28th end of ADRs. We are going later this month and would prefer RBT over the abbreviated menu at Carnation Cafe. Thank you

Thanks Ironband. I’d not seen that “warning” when I previously checked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter