River Belle Terrace Breakfast Items - Anywhere Else?

VTHappyGirl

VTHappyGirl
We had been wanting to try some of the items from RBT breakfast but seems that ended this past summer.

Did any of the breakfast menu items make it into another restaurant/cart at all?
Really looking for the Monkey Bread and a Mickey Pancake (not a waffle).

Thanks!

Not sure about the monkey bread but you can get a Mickey pancake at Red Rose Taverne

I don't think the monkey bread has appeared anywhere else, but as mentioned, you can get a Mickey pancake at the Red Rose Tavern. Just note that it does not have the face that the one at RBT used to have when RBT was a quick service location.

I thought the former breakfast items at RBT moved to Red Rose Tavern in Fantasyland. Can anyone confirm that or did it change again?

Figment's confirmed!

That's a bummer about the face. That was my first food item ever at DLR!

I'm still so bummed about this change. I loved ordering a Mark Twain and splitting it with my husband while we enjoyed the peaceful Rivers of America before the crowds showed up. I expect things to change in Disneyland every so often, but it feels like a lot of changes lately with seemingly no improvement or benefit to them. As soon as I develop a tradition or habit, that thing is taken away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter