• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

River Country CLOSED??!!#%$&*

pmountain

Earning My Ears
I just read that River Country is closed for REHAB for all of September. We are going to FW next week and we were looking forward to just walking next door to the water park with our two kids 3 and 4 years. How could they do this!? Why not do rehab in the cold months when nobody wants to use the water parks?
Pete.

River Country is normally closed from September through April. This is partly due to lower water park attendance in the fall and winter months. They don't want to keep all three parks open during this period. Another reason is that the water is not heated at River Country as it is at TL and BB.

so when are they open in oct if ever?:mad:

;) One of my favorite things to do when we go on our December trip is to walk over to River Country from FW. The picnic/dining area for the bbq is over there too. I love to wonder around over there. No one ever bothers me or asks me to leave. After we eat at the Trails End we always walk over to the stables and talk to the horses in the back. Again, no one, CM or otherwise ever bothers us. We don't cause trouble or are loud but CM's do see us and leave us alone. These walks can be quite romantic.;) ;) ;) Heeyyyy~~~~~~

Sorry, I wondered off the subject but my little walk about might be a good sustitute to RC.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter