Rivers of Light Advice 2nd show added

I just changed my early Dec. Tiffin's reservation for the 3rd time to try & work around ROL. I don't want the package as eating @ 4 is too early for me. Now that they've added a second ROL show @ 7:45 I switched our ADR from 7:30 (after the 6:30 ROL show, I figured) to 5:50 will this be enough time to eat dinner at Tiffin's and then watch the 7:45 show standby? Where is the standby area?

I switched our ADR from 7:30 (after the 6:30 ROL show, I figured) to 5:50 will this be enough time to eat dinner at Tiffin's and then watch the 7:45 show standby?
If you’re planning a 3-course meal, you may want to set an earlier ADR. You’ll need to head to RoL by 7:15/7:20.

Where is the standby area?
It’s closer to the Dinoland entrance area. CMs have the entrance area roped off and only allow Standby guests in. FP guests enter near Expedition Everest.

RoL-Seating-West_022517_zpsjbmibnbv.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter