Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Hmmm...I got 4pm on Sept 1st. I really want a before the park opens breakfast. Of course, I currently have a 8am breakfast booked that is not the dining package. THe one I woke up for early at 180 days to make sure I got. THis sucks so bad that I have to cancel to hope to get it again.

Just booked 6 of us in at Tusker House for August 21st for dinner at 5:30 pm! Very exciting!

See you there!

Unless I get a breakfast.

Haha - I'm there too! For 4pm. But also hoping for a breakfast.

My booking for 11:20am that I made couple of days ago doesn't show the same verbiage even though I went through the ROL link so my guess is that's a regular TH reservation. Anyway, at least I have something now.

Can't book July. I called and tried on line but no luck. Has anyone gotten July yet?

Can't book July. I called and tried on line but no luck. Has anyone gotten July yet?
I haven't been able to get early August yet. They were adding times pretty frequently and now it looks like they have come to a stop :/

I was able to get a dinner on 8/29, but I was really hoping for a breakfast. I am happy to get what I got!

Still disappointed that its every other day in September, at least for now. :(

Hmmm...I got 4pm on Sept 1st. I really want a before the park opens breakfast. Of course, I currently have a 8am breakfast booked that is not the dining package. THe one I woke up for early at 180 days to make sure I got. THis sucks so bad that I have to cancel to hope to get it again.
So they are doing a package with a breakfast at TH?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter