RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

Well I finally see the dates in blue for Tusker House in November. I'm going to be optimistic that they're not actually already booked, but rather they just haven't started booking yet. I'm stalking now.

Can anyone tell me which time is the latest breakfast ADR I can book? I'm unsure when the bookings transition from breakfast to lunch to dinner. Thanks!

I believe breakfast ends at 10:55 and Lunch starts at 11. I did read somewhere that's it's seamless, so if you are there at those times you get both breakfast and lunch?? i could be totally wrong though, that's just want i've read.

Well I finally see the dates in blue for Tusker House in November. I'm going to be optimistic that they're not actually already booked, but rather they just haven't started booking yet. I'm stalking now.

Can anyone tell me which time is the latest breakfast ADR I can book? I'm unsure when the bookings transition from breakfast to lunch to dinner. Thanks!

This was the case when Oct got released as well. It seemed like everything was booked at first but then there was lots of availability... Hopefully it will be the same this time...

That's what I am getting too, so it must be soon! TH is saying no times available for dates/party size, Tiffins is saying to call.

Good Luck everyone!

Same. And dates that were not available in October are now showing in blue. This happened with F! H&V and HBD were available but not MM until over 1 month later.

Maybe later tonight or tomorrow?o_O

Breakfast
8:00 AM - 10:55 AM

Lunch
11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

I believe breakfast ends at 10:55 and Lunch starts at 11. I did read somewhere that's it's seamless, so if you are there at those times you get both breakfast and lunch?? i could be totally wrong though, that's just want i've read.

You are correct. They start putting out lunch items but leave breakfast items out while they switch over. My family prefers breakfast, but I like the lunch dishes, so it works great for us!

does anyone know why 3:30 is the latest dinner time available at Tiffins for the dining package? seems very early, doesn't it? Is it a meal that usually takes quite a bit of time? seems 3 hours is quite a bit of time for a 6:30 show.

does anyone know why 3:30 is the latest dinner time available at Tiffins for the dining package? seems very early, doesn't it? Is it a meal that usually takes quite a bit of time? seems 3 hours is quite a bit of time for a 6:30 show.
I recall 2.5 hrs before showtime as being the general rule for latest reservation for packages.

I think you will need to reconsider your date. It looks like Rivers of Lights runs Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday after the summer so it won't run 12/13/

It's on the calendars for every day in November
I think you will need to reconsider your date. It looks like Rivers of Lights runs Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday after the summer so it won't run 12/13/

It's scheduled daily on the Disney website, at least for right now. And the dining packages show up daily, though they're not working yet

All I could find for a group of 5 were 3:00pm-ish lunch/dinners, which is so early for me.

I just booked for 12/13 but it's lunch at tusker for ROL PACKAGE ... it says first show , I wonder if they will have / shows a night

I could get a 325 tiffins for 12/4..but was hoping for a TH breakfast..not seeing any avaiability for any # party for TH that day...
maybe not loaded ? maybe booked as regular dining?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter