Rivers of Light Opening

OhanaCassidy

Mouseketeer
I haven't been on here in awhile so I am very behind on some updates of the new happenings at WDW. Is there any new news on the Rivers of Light show? Will it be open by June or July 2017?

The most amazing thing is how news on this fell off the cliff awhile ago......what I do know is that the show they are currently running there is god awful...IMO

The hours the week I'm going in Sept are 9-8 right now. So maybe ROL will be going when we go Sept 18
Our AK day is September 9 and closing was just changed from 8:00 to 9:00. Not that I expect RoL to be running, but it's still an extra after-dark hour so I'm happy about that! =) You might want to check hours for your dates. They may have been extended as well.

They won't be providing an opening date until just before it happens. With the debacle this spring when they announced the opening then had to cancel it, they spent months dealing with unhappy customers who planned their trip around that opening.

I read somewhere after jungle book live stops they will need a while to test ROL. so I take it there will be a time where nothing is available...just guessing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter