• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rivers of Light or Fantasmic and SW Fireworks?

Night at Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios?

• Rivers of Light

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Fantasmic & Star Wars Fireworks

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

MissDisney121

DIS Veteran
I'm sure it is too early to be asking this since Rivers of Light just had its first preview but I only have one open night in my plans for April and I'm wondering if I should go with Tusker house and RoL or 50's prime time and Fantasmic and Star wars. For those of you that have seen the star wars fireworks, how awesome are they? What are your thoughts?

I would go with RoL since it is new.

You can see AND HEAR a lot of the DHS fireworks from DAK so you would get a little "taste" of those fireworks also.:)

I haven't heard of being able to do both F! and Star Wars Fireworks (not saying it isn't possible, I just haven't seen how it is) so I'll lean with RoL.

The Star Wars show does have fireworks, but is mainly projections. Keep an eye on times because it's unlikely you'll be able to see BOTH Fantasmic and Star Wars show in the same night

Do you like or really like Star Wars? If so, I would go do Star Wars a Galactic Spectacular. If not, I would do Rivers of Light.

I am SW geek so Star Wars for me. I think the show is GREAT! I skip Fantasmic but have heard others have been able to do both.

I'm sure it is too early to be asking this since Rivers of Light just had its first preview but I only have one open night in my plans for April and I'm wondering if I should go with Tusker house and RoL or 50's prime time and Fantasmic and Star wars. For those of you that have seen the star wars fireworks, how awesome are they? What are your thoughts?

I'm heading down with a first timer in March so Fantasmic is a must for us! I would only do the SW fireworks if you are a fan. In a perfect world you'd do both F! and RoL, I've just rearranged one of my nights so we can head over to AK and see it. Maybe that possible for you too?

I am planning a trip for my BFFs from high school for this October. There are 7 of us and we're, um, 55-56 yo. :rolleyes1
It isn't my first rodeo but for a few of these gals it is so I want to make sure we catch as much as we can in the 4 short days/nights we have available. Of course I have seen Fantasmic dozens of times but do you think it would be more impressive than RoL? One of my friends is just excited as can be about the SW fireworks so we have to be able to do that one. For evening events I have Fantasmic, MK Fireworks, EPCOT Illuminations, then DHS SW fireworks so it looks like we'll be skipping AK night-time events.

Hubby and I are spending 4 nights after the girls trip, back to back so I'll be able to see RoL then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter