Riviera Resort Room Request

huey578

Test Track Dummy
Im booked in a 2 bedroom Standard View... are there any recommended room requests that I should have notated on my reservation?? TIA

You want a high floor. Upper floors can give you a pretty good view of Epcot.

Lower floors will give you the parking lot and service vehicles.

Riviera really needs to expand the room categories: Preferred/water view, Epcot view, and standard view.

Any recommendations for a 2br preferred view?
Generally high/low floor? I prefer high floor unless you want to avoid the elevators.

The other distinction is EAST v WEST wing. East wing puts you closer to all the dining options and the feature pool, West puts you closer to the Skyliner and the "quiet" pool, and SOME west wing rooms might have a view of Epcot (or what used to Epcot fireworks). We were in the east wing last time and it was quite convenient to go to the pool and to Topolino's, less so for the Skyliner. It rained a lot on our last trip and coming "home," we had to decide between less walking (but some in the rain) to go directly to the east wing elevator bank, or walk inside, stay out of the rain, but have a longer walk. Since we haven't stayed in the West wing yet, we may request that next time so we can compare.

East wing standard is views of the port cochere, parking lot and service area. Other than being in the same elevator bank as dining it’s a bit lackluster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter