Riviera Tower Studio - Kitchenette?

Uju'sMom

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Where can I go to get info about the new Tower Studio - specifically the kitchen area.
Does anyone know what we will have to work with in there ?

Common Room Amenities
  • Paper plates and bowls, and plastic utensils
  • Small refrigerator
  • Microwave
  • Full bathroom with walk-in shower
  • Iron and ironing board
  • Hair dryer
  • Ice bucket
  • Telephone with voicemail
  • Private porch or balcony
  • Coffee maker
  • Flat panel TV
  • Wireless Internet access
  • High chair (upon request)
  • Portable crib (upon request)

Here is what is on the DVC page. No toaster listed. There is not a kitchen area. It's not the same as a deluxe studio.

Here’s what the room looks like (courtesy of wdwinfo.com). The cabinet that is circled in red is where many believe the small kitchen the will be located. Note, there is no sink in this area as in a regular kitchenette and no toaster.

Attachments

• 780FF4DC-AD34-4148-9452-DCE66A475ABF.jpeg
    780FF4DC-AD34-4148-9452-DCE66A475ABF.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 152
  • 0C123EC1-FB19-407E-9AFB-37C30EA53C6A.jpeg
    0C123EC1-FB19-407E-9AFB-37C30EA53C6A.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 147

Thank you all for the info.
Worried about the lack of kitchen sink.
I look forward to reviews once opened.

Oddly, the website doesn't list a toaster as an amenity in the Tower Studios. I asked about it on the tour, but they were just as confused about the omission. As they said, I guess we'll know for sure once the resort is open :confused3

My guess there might not be a toaster because the Kitchenette is inside the cabinet so for fire reasons they don't want to keep it in there, because it would remain plugged in and such in side the cabinet.

As of now, the Tower Studios may or may not have a toaster (the regular studios have a toaster listed).
Oddly, VGF and AKV (both Jambo & Kidani) studios also have a toaster missing on their list of amenities, & they definitely do have them - most of the other resort studios do have the toaster listed. It's anyone's guess at this point.

Last edited:
Does it bother anyone else that there is not a table? I like to sit down at a table to read things, have a snack, etc.

Does it bother anyone else that there is not a table? I like to sit down at a table to read things, have a snack, etc.
Absolutely! Over priced for what is being offered. I may only sleep in that room but u don’t want to feel like I’m in a shoebox on vacation.

Thank you all for the info.
Worried about the lack of kitchen sink.
I look forward to reviews once opened.
Absolutely! Over priced for what is being offered. I may only sleep in that room but u don’t want to feel like I’m in a shoebox on vacation.
This looks to be just a room in which to sleep & clean up. Maybe it won't be as popular as some think, even though it's "low cost".

Tower studio reminds me of a dorm room - a very very nice dorm room -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter