RnR

AngelInDisguise

<font color=green>I love the song Life's what you
I am about 52-56 inches tall and was wondering if this is tall enough for RnR? The biggest coaster I have ridden is Everest and have a question. In comparison to everest..is RnR scarier or what?

I think RnR has a height restriction starting at either 48'' or 52''. I think EE is more intense than RnR, if I had to choose.

I'm sorry is RnR Rockin' Rollar Coaster? I don't know the abbreviation :confused: LOL.

RnRC is more intense. It is faster and it goes upside down. The ride is awesome in my opinion.

I HATE roller coasters, and went on RnRc for the sole reason of loving Aerosmith, and found that I loved the ride as well. It's so different than any other coaster I've been on, and it's way better. It's so fast, and it's over before you know it. There are no drops, at all, except for one at the very end, and it's about the size of the Pirates of the Carribean drop. If can call that a drop. There's also one, but it's really really small, and that's coming from someone who hates swinging ships and Space Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter