RO Discount is up!!

We're letting our TA wade through the system for us, so keeping my fingers crossed that she can work some magic! I'm a tiny bit disappointed that there were no early Visa offers ; I got the Visa Debit specifically so I could get in on some discounts & offers, but I can also take advantage of those at the parks.

Congrats to all who got their discounts!

Over an hour on hold and no discounts available for POFQ. The woman told me that I could keep trying in the days ahead to see if something opens up - anyone ever have any luck with that? 20% off would have been very nice....

It depends on dates.
POFQ is coming up for me on Orbitz for around $160 a night.

:sad: Discount $200 MORE than my AAA room discount at AoA:confused3 How is that possible??? Oh, Well, if anyone hears anything different, let me know:)

:sad: Discount $200 MORE than my AAA room discount at AoA:confused3 How is that possible??? Oh, Well, if anyone hears anything different, let me know:)

Mine would have raised the price as well because we booked when ticket prices were less expensive. With the new ticket prices, it didn't make sense to add a discount.

Back in the queue..I probably should just book online and cancel the original reservation. I must be a glutton for punishment..lol :wizard:

Over an hour on hold and no discounts available for POFQ. The woman told me that I could keep trying in the days ahead to see if something opens up - anyone ever have any luck with that? 20% off would have been very nice....[/QUOTE

Over an hour and a half on hold was told I can't apply the discount to my existing reservation and there are no rooms available. I wasn't told to try back to see if anything opened up.:sad1:

Seriously people, book with Travelocity and cancel with Disney! Use promo code 48HR75E by the end of the day, it saved me way more than this Disney discount would and I didn't have to hold forever!

Can someone tell me for what time frame this discount is for? I am looking to book for January 2014.

Seriously people, book with Travelocity and cancel with Disney! Use promo code 48HR75E by the end of the day, it saved me way more than this Disney discount would and I didn't have to hold forever!

You are a life saver! It worked and I got the hotel I wanted with upgrade! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! :yay: :cheer2:

On hold for 2hours, no discount for any level at Wilderness Lodge. Then before she can check anywhere else, she says they are telling her to finish and shut the system down. So now back on hold again! She said at 7:02 am they had 800 callers waiting, wow. I hope I can get a discount somewhere.

I hit it right at 7am got through after about 10 mins. Able to get AS Music 2 nights in Oct at 133.00 per night.

What dates is this code good for? I'm looking for February discounts. Thanks for the info ;-)

The code is good until today on I think all dates? But it will not give you the current disney discount on top of that since disney's discounts are only good for this year. For anything next year I would wait for Disney's discounts for then and hope that Travelocity has a different discount code to use at that time.

Travelocity has a code for 10% off 10SUMMER

Maggie

Thank you so much for posting this!. I had absolutely no luck with Disney. Tried both calling & booking online several times. I got really frustrated & ended up booking with Travelocity because of your post. I got a good discount & can cancel if something better comes along.

Shelli

UPDATE: I just read about a better discount code. HOT13 gets you 13% off your room reservation. 10SUMMER is only 10%.

If you book this way- can you add DDP to your room res? I already have a RES at ASMu 11 nights with DDP and 1 day base ticket (which I needed to buy to get the dining package).

If booking through a 3rd party can you get what I want that I already booked from Disney?:confused3

If you book this way- can you add DDP to your room res? I already have a RES at ASMu 11 nights with DDP and 1 day base ticket (which I needed to buy to get the dining package).

If booking through a 3rd party can you get what I want that I already booked from Disney?:confused3

I think you have to book through Disney to get the dining plan, but I'm not positive. Check the fine print.

I think you have to book through Disney to get the dining plan, but I'm not positive. Check the fine print.

The DDP was not offered as an add on, just the tickets. We do not have need for DDP so this worked perfect for us. We got a 3 day with park hopper with an extra day free. You will also need to register for magical express if you want to use that (still free).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter