• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rob, Cass & Kira - "This trip is NOT going to suck!!!" WDW & DCL

Well, the end of your trip sucked! :) Glad you are feeling better now...Can't wait to hear about DL. Wish you were writing a report but I will follow along on FB!

Jill in CO

Noooooooo it can't be over! I loved reading this every night, well on the nights you posted. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope we will get to see you in 2015. Enjoy Disneyland, we've had some great weather. Heck never had a winter :(. Oh and I think the car is a Chevy Equinox :)

Cass,
Sorry you came home sick. I know what that was like. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your next Disney adventure.
Lee

Boo! I hate getting kicked off the ship! Good idea on the taxi though! The shuttles are horrible!

Jill in CO

They really are! I don't mind taking the shuttle TO the ship but getting back is such a pain :headache:

Wow… I had a lot to catch up on!:eek: I am so sad it's over though :sad2: There was so much that I didn't know about like the early Farewell party… I guess I really needed to read my navigator more carefully.

Boy it seems like yesterday that you were in the hospital… I was thinking it was more like a few weeks ago. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. The boys still pray for you in their nightly prayers.:hug:

Awww, that is so sweet of them :hug:

I can't wait to meet you guys!!! :thumbsup2

That sucks that Kira got sick too. And that is a long flight to be sick on, but sounds like she did OK. We had a flight where Claire was sick once too and even though our flight was half as long as yours...it was not pleasant at all.

We made a T-rex reservation for the day we got off our cruise in March too. I am laughing at Kira wearing that hat all day. Claire used to do cute things like that but now she is getting in that "got to be cool" stage.

I can't wait to see you in 2 days!!!!! Woohoo. I am so excited to have you as my tour guide!

Ugh, it is tough to be sick on a plane. Thankfully, she made it home okay, I am glad our flight was in the evening because by then she was just exhausted so she just slept. Even I had a few little cat naps :rolleyes1

NOT looking forward to that cool stage :rolleyes: :lmao:

Well, the end of your trip sucked! :) Glad you are feeling better now...Can't wait to hear about DL. Wish you were writing a report but I will follow along on FB!

Jill in CO

Sorry, no report on that one. I'm not even taking my camera :eek: Just my iphone ;)

Noooooooo it can't be over! I loved reading this every night, well on the nights you posted. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope we will get to see you in 2015. Enjoy Disneyland, we've had some great weather. Heck never had a winter :(. Oh and I think the car is a Chevy Equinox :)

Becky!!! I didn't even know you were reading! How awesome :woohoo:

Even if you had bad weather, it would still be a HUGE improvement over what we have been getting here :goodvibes

Equinox! Thanks! Now I know what not to buy :rotfl:

sniff... the TR is over. :(

But now we can go back and read it ALL over and over again. :goodvibes

Cynde

Hi Cynde :wave2:

I like your thought process :cool1:

Cass,
Sorry you came home sick. I know what that was like. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your next Disney adventure.
Lee

At least we made it almost the entire vacation healthy :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading :goodvibes

When I first read your latest update at DTD, I was on my iPhone. I saw the pic of the outside of Earls and never realized that was the line until I logged back onto my laptop. OMG!! I get all whiney when I have to wait in line inside! I never realized the line snakes along outside too. Yikes! :sad2:

We met up with a couple old cruise buddies that morning at DTD too and that parking lot was C R A Z Y wasn't it? We could've walked from Saratoga and gotten there faster. :rolleyes:

Loved the entire trippie, Cass! It was a pleasure to partake with you guys again on a Disney cruise. It was one of our favorite vacations ever! What do you say?....Let's do it again sometime!! :yay:

Wow... it's so funny how I don't know you guys personally and was not on this trip and yet the report ending makes me sad! I have read probably almost all your reports and they are always so incredibly enjoyable. Thank you so much for taking the time to write them! I hope you are feeling well these days and will have an AMAZING time in Disneyland! I am hoping to get there soon myself so I am excited to follow your updates. I just liked your page... have a magical time! :smickey:

Talking to self....she is not done, she is not done, she is not done...:sad1:

Oh Cass, how can we say thank you, for giving us hours and hours of pure Disney enjoyment:flower3:. THANK YOU!!!! I loved every single minute of it. I am so sorry to hear how awful sick you got, but if it had to happen I'm glad it was at the end and not during.

What an absolutely fabulous trip, I'm so happy for you, Kira and Rob! You all deserve it, after everything you've been through.

I am following you on FB for sure, I hope to see Disneyland, I haven't been there since age 3!

Well, I'll see you again soon my friend, and maybe someday we can actually meet each other, wouldn't that be so nice?:wave2:

I loved your trip report and I'm so happy the trip didn't suck, lol!! I have read your earlier reports and they are so wonderful...with tons of photos. In fact, I think yours are some of the very few trip reports I have read from beginning to end. I feel like I know you and your family, especially being a fellow Canadian, lol!

Enjoy your trip to Disneyland! I am following along on Facebook...but I leave in 10 days for a short cruise on the Dream and then our first stay at BLT! :)

Wow! What a great TR! Thank you for sharing. Your family is beautiful and I am so glad you had a great time!

Lisa

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It simply cannot be over! I've been away so I haven't been able to keep up with your TR until now. Get thee back to WDW and start another trip report. And for pete's sake........try to fit in a character meet & greet for Kira, will you? Poor kid won't even know the difference between Snow White and Rapunzel. I hope you can get your act together on your next WDW vacation.

Thanks for taking us along for the ride. LOVED IT!!!!! :goodvibes

Cass, thank you so much for taking us along for the "ride". I really enjoyed being "a guest" on your cruise.

What a great trip!! Thanks for sharing it with us! Loved all your pictures and I have to say- your daughter is adorable!! Loved seeing how much she enjoyed her time in WDW and on the cruise!

I just wanted to say I got to spend a week with Cass (this past week) and that trip didn't suck either!!! We had so much fun and she is such a great person!!!!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Someday I might convince DH that a cruise is a super cool trip. He can't get past spending a week on a boat. Says he might get bored. :rotfl2: On a cruise ship, when there's lots to do? BTW did you ever send a complaint higher up about your server? Disney would have gotten a rather nasty email from me.

I just wanted to say I got to spend a week with Cass (this past week) and that trip didn't suck either!!! We had so much fun and she is such a great person!!!!

She sure is great, Jen!! She loved her week with you too. She told me all about how you had her laughing all week long!! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you both had such a good time. :flower3:

She sure is great, Jen!! She loved her week with you too. She told me all about how you had her laughing all week long!! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you both had such a good time. :flower3:

She had me laughing too...even during the meetings!!! :lmao:

When I first read your latest update at DTD, I was on my iPhone. I saw the pic of the outside of Earls and never realized that was the line until I logged back onto my laptop. OMG!! I get all whiney when I have to wait in line inside! I never realized the line snakes along outside too. Yikes!

We met up with a couple old cruise buddies that morning at DTD too and that parking lot was C R A Z Y wasn't it? We could've walked from Saratoga and gotten there faster.

Loved the entire trippie, Cass! It was a pleasure to partake with you guys again on a Disney cruise. It was one of our favorite vacations ever! What do you say?....Let's do it again sometime!! :

Yeah, I have never seen the EoS line outside!!! :scared: Umm, no thanks!

Okay, let's say...two years or so??? :goodvibes

Wow... it's so funny how I don't know you guys personally and was not on this trip and yet the report ending makes me sad! I have read probably almost all your reports and they are always so incredibly enjoyable. Thank you so much for taking the time to write them! I hope you are feeling well these days and will have an AMAZING time in Disneyland! I am hoping to get there soon myself so I am excited to follow your updates. I just liked your page... have a magical time!

Awww, that is sweet! Thanks for taking the time to read it, I really appreciate all your comments :flower3:

Talking to self....she is not done, she is not done, she is not done...:sad1:

Oh Cass, how can we say thank you, for giving us hours and hours of pure Disney enjoyment: THANK YOU!!!! I loved every single minute of it. I am so sorry to hear how awful sick you got, but if it had to happen I'm glad it was at the end and not during.

What an absolutely fabulous trip, I'm so happy for you, Kira and Rob! You all deserve it, after everything you've been through.

I am following you on FB for sure, I hope to see Disneyland, I haven't been there since age 3!

Well, I'll see you again soon my friend, and maybe someday we can actually meet each other, wouldn't that be so nice?

That would be fabulous, I would love to meet you one day!!!! Thanks for reading and taking the time comment all the time :thumbsup2

I loved your trip report and I'm so happy the trip didn't suck, lol!! I have read your earlier reports and they are so wonderful...with tons of photos. In fact, I think yours are some of the very few trip reports I have read from beginning to end. I feel like I know you and your family, especially being a fellow Canadian, lol!

Enjoy your trip to Disneyland! I am following along on Facebook...but I leave in 10 days for a short cruise on the Dream and then our first stay at BLT!

Thanks for the very sweet words :flower3: Have fun on your cruise!!! :cool1:

Wow! What a great TR! Thank you for sharing. Your family is beautiful and I am so glad you had a great time!

Lisa

Awww, thanks Lisa!!! :flower3:

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It simply cannot be over! I've been away so I haven't been able to keep up with your TR until now. Get thee back to WDW and start another trip report. And for pete's sake........try to fit in a character meet & greet for Kira, will you? Poor kid won't even know the difference between Snow White and Rapunzel. I hope you can get your act together on your next WDW vacation.

Thanks for taking us along for the ride. LOVED IT!!!!! :goodvibes

:lmao:

I wish we were going back soon!!!! ::yes:: Sadly, not until 2015 :sad:

Thanks for reading hun and for all your comments :flower3:

Cass, thank you so much for taking us along for the "ride". I really enjoyed being "a guest" on your cruise.

Thanks Karin!!! :flower3:

What a great trip!! Thanks for sharing it with us! Loved all your pictures and I have to say- your daughter is adorable!! Loved seeing how much she enjoyed her time in WDW and on the cruise!

Awww, thanks :goodvibes

I loved reading this, thanks for sharing with us all :)

Thanks for reading :flower3:

Awww, takes one to know one, Jen ;) I truly had the BEST time and it was largely due to you hun! :hug:

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Someday I might convince DH that a cruise is a super cool trip. He can't get past spending a week on a boat. Says he might get bored. :rotfl2: On a cruise ship, when there's lots to do? BTW did you ever send a complaint higher up about your server? Disney would have gotten a rather nasty email from me.

Oh, there is SO much to do! I have taken 6 Disney cruises and still haven't done everything I wanted to do!!! MUST CRUISE SOON!!! :cool1:

I didn't send a letter, just wrote that very long comment on the comment card we got on the cruise. I know they take those very seriously, so I figured that was enough :rolleyes:

She had me laughing too...even during the meetings!!! :lmao:

Whaaaaaaat????? I have no idea what you're talking about :rolleyes2

Hi Cass!

Thanks so much for sharing your trip! I finally finished reading it. So glad you had such a great time! Kira looked like she had the time of her life! Oh, how I miss those days as my princess is 17 already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter