Robes in studios?

magicmountainmama

Mouseketeer
Last time we were at BLT (2019) we had robes in our 2 bedroom. We’re doing a split-stay soon in a studio at BLT & at BWV. Are there robes in those rooms?

Last time we were at BLT (2019) we had robes in our 2 bedroom. We’re doing a split-stay soon in a studio at BLT & at BWV. Are there robes in those rooms?

I don't believe we've ever had robes at BLT. Interesting that you did. The only resorts that I've known to have robes are VGF, VGC (although I think might have been removed there) and Aulani. AKV concierge might have but we never use them anyway so I don't recall for certain.

Last edited:
VGF was supposed to have robes before Covid. I think robes have been removed everywhere, including the cash side. (EDIT: Maybe VGF robes are back late 2021?

AKL concierge did not have them.

I have one in my owner's locker. I consider this unacceptable in "deluxe" property.

Last edited:
VGF was supposed to have robes before Covid. I think robes have been removed everywhere, including the cash side.

AKL concierge did not have them.

I have one in my owner's locker. I consider this unacceptable in "deluxe" property.
We had robes in our VGF 2BR on Oct 1st and I saw a recent vlog in an updated VGF 2BR that also had robes. We don't use robes even when they are supplied so it's not something that I really care about in a hotel room.

There were robes in the Grand Floridian (hotel side) when there on November.

I only recall one studio stay that had robes and I think it was BCV.

Only place I have seen robes is VGF. TBH, as an owner, I don't want to pay the extra expense to have robes in the room because any change like that would be added to the dues for those resorts.

We've stay at BLT in April , no robe. I've never seen robes at BLT , We've stay studios and 2 bedrooms a bunch over the last 10 years.

We had robes in our VGF studio in October, 2021. Didn’t use them, but they were there.

I never knew that there were robes in VGF villas.

So my question is, why are there robes in VGF villas but nowhere else?

Are there robes in the hotel rooms at GF, the flagship resort? If so, I'm not surprised they'd be in the GF Villas.

Are there robes in the hotel rooms at GF, the flagship resort? If so, I'm not surprised they'd be in the GF Villas.

Years ago there were. Haven't stayed in a hotel room though since before DVC, and we joined in 2009.

"Flagship"? Probably because the hotel side has them. I believe that is why VGC also had them - because GC did.

I have stayed in studios in all the dvc resorts except Riviera (correction WDW DVC resorts). AKV Club level was the only one with robes, and that was 2010.

Last edited:
Had robes in VGF and CCV (cabin). Did not have robes in VGC this summer. No robes anywhere else.

We stayed at BCV studio and 1BR in November of 2021 and did not have robes in either of the villa.

I have stayed in studios in all the dvc resorts except Riviera (correction WDW DVC resorts). AKV Club level was the only one with robes, and that was 2010.

I was just in 1BR Jambo Club level, Dec 2021. No robes.

It's crazy to me that the Poly cash side doesn't even have them. What kind of $700/night hotel has no robes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter