Rock N Roller Coaster Refurb ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlktwins

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm heading down 11/11 and coming back 11/21. I'm seeing that RNR coaster is down for refurb until 11/9, but I thought I had seen some recent postings of people getting FP changes past this date due to delays? Is this correct and, if so, do we have a revised end date?

Hi all! I'm heading down 11/11 and coming back 11/21. I'm seeing that RNR coaster is down for refurb until 11/9, but I thought I had seen some recent postings of people getting FP changes past this date due to delays? Is this correct and, if so, do we have a revised end date?

I just found today that it is supposed to be closed from Oct. 27-Nov. 9, I am so disappointed. We are only spending one day at Disney, Nov. 4th, (rest of time at US) and we picked HS specifically for this ride :-(

If anyone has update on this, please let us know.

It's been scheduled for a little more than a month or so now to be down 10/27 and reopen 11/10

has this ride reopened yet? What are the updates to it? Is it no longer Aerosmith?

has this ride reopened yet? What are the updates to it? Is it no longer Aerosmith?

They couldn't make that kind of major change in that short period of time.

In fact, just within the past 3 months, they made a digital change/upgrade of the "Aerosmith in the recording studio" pre-show film. There would have been no reason to do that if they were dropping Aerosmith.

My brother was there over thanksgiving and he is convinced that the Aerosmith branding has gone from the guitar (he doesn't have a photo - and its a 3000+ mile journey for me to go check).. It was there in September as I just checked my photos, is it definitely still there?

My brother was there over thanksgiving and he is convinced that the Aerosmith branding has gone from the guitar (he doesn't have a photo - and its a 3000+ mile journey for me to go check).. It was there in September as I just checked my photos, is it definitely still there?

The guitar out front still says "Rockin Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith"

Note that on December 10th, they were not doing the pre-show in the "recording studio". At least, not first thing in the morning.

Now you can see how rumors get started.
Some old threads keep being dredged up and the flames just get fanned.

The "Rock'nRollerWreckingBallCoaster Starring Miley Cyrus" is still not on the horizon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter