• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rock the River.

cindys_castle2011

<font color=deeppink> Gary Allan=♥ <font color=gre
Anyone going, or been before?

From what I've learned its a Christian rock concert up the Mississippi River. Starting in Baton Rouge, La. St. Louis on August 2nd, Quad Cities on August 8th, and then Minneapolis/St. Paul on August 16th.

My church is going. It's mainly just the youth group and chaperons. We live three hours from Baton Rouge, so we're leaving about 9am. It's from 2pm-9:30pm. So we won't be getting back until about 1am if you add in the time it takes to get out of Baton Rouge traffic. It's horrible!

Anyways, anyone ever been or planning on going this summer?

I'm going with my friends church. We're gonna have a tailgate. I've never been before but everyones saying it'll be fun! I'm not sure about it but yea my friends got me to go.

I want to go and im actually gonna see if i can go :) I live about 45 minutes away from Saint Louis. I want to go so im gonna try my best, it would be amazing if i could go :)

I would love to if Switchfoot and Reliant K were playing. I know they did I few years ago, and the vids on youtube were awesome. Too bad im so far away.

It seems like a lot of fun, my grandparent who i see concerts with dont like christian rock only gospel i wish they were coming up here because it sounds like it would be fun. We only see gaithers homecoming and friends which is gospel but I highly recomend religious people to see them they are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter