• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rocket launch tonight

walt2187

Earning My Ears
There is a Space X rocket launch set for 6:11 pm today. We have seen the night launches from WDW/OKW in the past. You can access the Space X website to check whether the launch is on or cancelled. Hopefully it will clear up later today and look east.

The rocket is scheduled to go up today does anybody think it will happen? Trying to plan and the weather is not being cooperative with my planning LOL.

It's supposed to rain at two or three but clear up by the time of launch. How close to launch will they scrub do you think?

It was scrubbed for today and rescheduled for the same time tomorrow.

This Italian rocket just can't Win for losing. Sunday had clear weather, then a cruise ship came in to the area. I wonder what the fine will be ?
Many SpaceX rockets 'trying' to go up this week.

Unbelievable. Sure hope it can launch tonight. What was a cruise ship even doing in a
"No Go" zone? Looking for the other opportunities for launches this week. Thanks for updates.

Unbelievable. Sure hope it can launch tonight. What was a cruise ship even doing in a
"No Go" zone? Looking for the other opportunities for launches this week. Thanks for updates.
Cruise ships leave from Port Canaveral several days a week. If a ship were delayed due to late flights of arriving passengers or a broken-down bus returning people from excursions, it may have left port later than scheduled and didn't get past the no-go zone before the launch.

FINALLY .... What a great launch . It was clear enough to see rocket plus you could see the booster separate and come back down .
This is why it is GREAT to live in Central Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter