ROCKSTAR SUITE OR 2 RPR POOL VIEW

Melanie415

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I have used the search function and read about the differences in hotels but I am still undecided. I know that either will be fab but want Opinions please. We are a family of 4, mom, dad , 10 year old girl and 13 year old boy. Our last vacay we stayed at Portofino Bay Club level, October 2016 for 7 nights in a club level room, followed by 12 nights at WDW. We loved PFB CL and Universal, used the boats mostly as it never rained during our stay.(at least that I noticed).

This time, after several cancelled trips, we are finally getting another extended trip. This year (at the request of my husband, who thought Universal was more relaxingl last time) we are going to WDW first, starting with 2 nights at Poly GV-CL, 2 nights Galactic Starcruiser, followed by 10 nights at BWV2bdrm. Ending with Universal for 5 nights, June 3-8.

It will be a hard decision, but I want to end the trip on a high note after our other stays but also want it to be as relaxing as possible. Now that the kids are much bigger (13 year old is 6’2” & 10 year old is 5’’3”, so very much adult sized), we prefer separate sleeping surfaces. 2 rooms at PFB -CL is more than I want to pay. I reserved a Rockstar suite at a Hard Rock with a King bed and 2 Twins (technically, the large boy child can fit a twin, I think) or 2 pool view queen rooms at Royal Pacific. It’s about $400 more expensive at RPR but it would have 2 bathrooms but HRH suite looks really cool. I don’t know what to choose…RPR seems lovely but we are already staying at Poly and coming from a Tropical area, I wish they had a waterslide and HRH has a slide but only 3 foot depth pool and 1 bathroom & the food choices sound better. What do u think?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter