ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLARKSDAD---$85-$11120-125-AKV-Dec-0/16, 113/17, 12/18- sent 4/3, passed 4/17

Well I'll be... a dream come true even if we paid more than some folks, its going to be great to have a lifetime of DVC in our future! Now if I can only stop myself from adding on for the next couple of years :-)... good luck to all!

Congrats!! Seeing some similar contracts that were submitted after mine pass, makes me think I will be back to looking shortly. Wish they would just let me know so I can move on.....

So - I just reached out to check status and was informed that everything was sent on April 6 to Disney as well as the title company yet it just now went in for ROFR. Huh??? She said they are seeing this more and more we are at sits there and doesn't actually go in for a week to 10 days after it's received.

Anyone else have this issue?

WDWCouple---$85-$13,260-150-BRV@WL-Aug-0/16, 300/17, 150/18- sent 3/25 - approved 4/13

Seller paid MF on 2016 banked points and Buyer paid MF on 2017 points

CONGRATS!!:yay:
We're waiting on 150 @ BRV submitted 4/3. I thought I could be patient but not so sure anymore:rolleyes1.
Hope your estoppel and closing flies by for you!

So - I just reached out to check status and was informed that everything was sent on April 6 to Disney as well as the title company yet it just now went in for ROFR. Huh??? She said they are seeing this more and more we are at sits there and doesn't actually go in for a week to 10 days after it's received.

Which broker & title company?
My sense is that some are more timely than others, nothing stopping them from sending things to ROFR except their own paperwork.
I think I read @ some point that one of the brokers or title co.s checked point status before sending, so maybe that slowed it down?

Maybe this is referring to when it actually is with the committee and not when it is sent. They obviously take them in batches to discuss as a committee and don't take them immediately considering everyone hears back in 2-3 weeks on average. That's my guess anyway.

Which broker & title company?
My sense is that some are more timely than others, nothing stopping them from sending things to ROFR except their own paperwork.
I think I read @ some point that one of the brokers or title co.s checked point status before sending, so maybe that slowed it down?

This is a smaller start up - someone who used to work for Disney so I would think they would know the routine. I reached out to see if this somehow restarts the 30 days or not. She thinks I will still hear something in the next 5 to 10 days. Will update when I hear from her.

Maybe this is referring to when it actually is with the committee and not when it is sent. They obviously take them in batches to discuss as a committee and don't take them immediately considering everyone hears back in 2-3 weeks on average. That's my guess anyway.

I hope this is the case! Fingers crossed!!!

The title company has yet to cash my "good faith" deposit. Mailed it 10 days ago. What have others' experience been like with that? Recently moved and check has my old address on it, hoping that isn't an issue.

The title company has yet to cash my "good faith" deposit. Mailed it 10 days ago. What have others' experience been like with that? Recently moved and check has my old address on it, hoping that isn't an issue.

We have put our deposit on a cc and it has appeared PDQ on the statement. Have you called your broker to check ?

Title Company received mine 4/6, cleared bank 4/14.

Aron1012---$85-$8526-100-AKV-Apr-0/16, 4/17, 100/18, 100/19-Seller pays CC-sent 3/31 passed 4/18

Woo Hoo.....we passed! Started getting nervous past day 14, but seems like they are just taking little more time lately. Broker sent a very detailed timeline showing each step and indicated closing on or before 5/25. Now to buy another 25pts direct and then try to avoid addonitis:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter