• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

And passed 4-20! Yay! No more studios for us! Between our original AKL contract and this VWL addition, we're stylin' up in the 1BR from here on out!

Congrats! Yep, love the extra space, full kitchen, washer/dryer, dining area for sit down meals, etc. of the 1BR! Don't think we can go back to studios.

Our contract passed ROFR! Longest month of my life. Haha. Now the final stretch...

AKV 200pts
Sent 3/24
Passed 4/20

I was so excited I bought myself a gift
81TL2TqgneL._SY679_.jpg

Our contract passed ROFR! Longest month of my life. Haha. Now the final stretch...

AKV 200pts
Sent 3/24
Passed 4/20

I was so excited I bought myself a gift

Congrats, nice deal!

And now you can finally let those poor guys out of their cell at the end of POTC. How'd you get it away from that dog anyway??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter