ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone that submitted 5/16-5/17 heard back? They have been on a two week turnaround and of course now that my 2 weeks are up they are delayed again...

2 weeks is an incredibly short wait time and highly unusual, so I wouldn't say they are actually delayed. However, I understand the angst of waiting :)

The Disney wait is so painful, you just want to know.

Fingers crossed for you all.
Oh the wait is really killing me. Submitted 5/22 and I'm already checking my emails non-stop even though I know it will be awhile!

My friend is a direct dvc owner, so she's asking me about when I booked my stay and I had to explain that nope, it will be weeks until I even know let alone close and book a stay. By the time the contract would close if it gets through I will have to take whatever dates are open to use the banked points. But I can't afford direct prices at least not without financing so I will deal with the wait (said with an anxious twitch!).......

Oh the wait is really killing me. Submitted 5/22 and I'm already checking my emails non-stop even though I know it will be awhile!

My friend is a direct dvc owner, so she's asking me about when I booked my stay and I had to explain that nope, it will be weeks until I even know let alone close and book a stay. By the time the contract would close if it gets through I will have to take whatever dates are open to use the banked points. But I can't afford direct prices at least not without financing so I will deal with the wait (said with an anxious twitch!).......

We waited nearly 4 weeks recently on a SSR resale that we thought would pass and Disney took it so we had to go back and start again, it has only been over a week now but after waiting nearly 4 weeks on the previous one we know it is not going to happen soon and the pound to dollar rate has dropped massively since the other offer was put in place, wish i just banked the dollars at the time, hindsight is wonderful.

Good luck.

This is me too! Mine was sent 5/21 and I have been obsessively checking my email for a week :badpc:. I know we likely have a long time left to wait, but I just can't help it! My parents also bought direct last week, so seeing how quick that was really made it tough haha.

The wait is terrible. Two of our sales were passed pretty quickly recently (BCV -150p at $145 and AK-100p at $114- both stripped) but we are still waiting on our purchase, the details of which, we shall reveal anon.

We're just done with the parks. Sold 2 BWV contracts (both passed) and SSR contract (taken) and we're buying Vero, which is our new favorite place:

Tink10---$57-$11959-200-VB-Feb-0/18, 11/19, 200/20, 200/21- sent 6/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter