ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beazle - $89 – $ 31150, - 350 - BRV @ WL- Sep -3/19, 350/20 - sent 5/12 –passed 6/20.

As you all know, the wait is truly awful. But well done to Jason and the other great people at The Timeshare Store.

Beazle - $89 – $ 31150, - 350 - BRV @ WL- Sep -3/19, 350/20 - sent 5/12 –passed 6/20.

As you all know, the wait is truly awful. But well done to Jason and the other great people at The Timeshare Store.
WOW that's a really long wait! Congrats though!

Hey all. Quick question, after purchasing a resale contract do Disney send you a title deed of ownership?

Could you reformat that for the list with the link in post#1?

Ecstatic Eeyore---$160-$45837-270-BLT-Aug-0/18, 540/19, 270/20- sent 5/31, passed 6/20

Glad that this one went through. Ended up paying more per point than my last contract that was ROFR'd. At least this one isn't a stripped contract.
Congrats. I’m waiting on my BLT decision. I’m really anxious about it. And find myself wishing I’d paid more per point. Enjoy all those points!!!

I had a contract submitted for $135 a point with a completely stripped contract for August and the mouse snatched it right up. You might get lucky with a Feb. use year since there seem to be so many on the market.

I had a contract submitted for $135 a point with a completely stripped contract for August and the mouse snatched it right up. You might get lucky with a Feb. use year since there seem to be so many on the market.
I didn't think use year mattered to Disney anymore since they could make the points whatever use year they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter