ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seller on this...don't know where to add seller in the little chain thing.

lovin'fl---$92-$19585-200-OKW-Jun-0/18, 73/19, 200/20- sent 4/27

We are paying $150 fee and 8.5% commissions and we paid the dues on 127 points we used for 2019.

Last edited:

Yea! :tongue:

Our AKL December $115 / point 150 points contract has made it into the 40 day club (submitted March 18) without an ROFR decision.:cat:

Nice to be part of a club!:rainbow:

Wait, where’s the sarcasm emoji.:smokin:

I’m so sorry. Waiting that long is brutal! I sure hope you end up passing!

So, kind of sad news on my 30 day contract.

We're never going to find out how well the experiment worked or not.

Something came up last week financially for me that made it so we were no longer comfortable going through with a second contract right now. With a lot of guilt, I had to send in my cancellation notice.

So, kind of sad news on my 30 day contract.

We're never going to find out how well the experiment worked or not.

Something came up last week financially for me that made it so we were no longer comfortable going through with a second contract right now. With a lot of guilt, I had to send in my cancellation notice.

Sorry to hear, Rablin..................were / are you able to get your deposit back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter