ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's play 'Who has the longest outstanding submitted contract' shall we?

My ALK was submitted March 18! It's supposed to close in 12 days.

You beat me. Mine was submitted April 11. It is for BWV but I'm getting nervous because I have seen quite a few go in with a much higher price per point than I paid.

You beat me. Mine was submitted April 11. It is for BWV but I'm getting nervous because I have seen quite a few go in with a much higher price per point than I paid.

I hear ya.

I've seen in the past week-ish one at the same and one at one point higher than mine.

Let's play 'Who has the longest outstanding submitted contract' shall we?

My ALK was submitted March 18! It's supposed to close in 12 days.

Have you asked for broker what happens if you get to close date with no decision?

I feel like the other one who got to close date actually passed...

Have you asked for broker what happens if you get to close date with no decision?

I feel like the other one who got to close date actually passed...

I haven't. They indicated there were two issues which have added to the delay (the seller for some reason banking the 2019 points which meant that while the total points remains the same but the year in which the points can be used was messed up from what was signed originally.........plus an clerical issue) of about 10 days or so. I'll wait until later in the week to ask this Q if it still remains unresolved.

It appears that on average that AKL contracts are either being passed or taken within about 21 days. Thursday will be 21 days for me. I can't stand the waiting. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter