ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
kidren21---$144-$15009-100-BCV-Apr-0/18, 12/19, 100/20, 100/21- sent 4/19, passed 5/7
Great contract! Congrats on the pass glad to see they are letting them through at 140ish. After I lost a similar one (October UY) I was thinking they wouldn't let them go through around there again; good news for me when I find another Oct UY that's small.

I'm a seller. But I just received a full price offer on my BLT contract (200 points, stripped, $143). I do hope this makes it thru RFR. It took about 6 weeks with no offers at all - I was getting discouraged. I thought it was priced fairly as most offers of $140 or less were getting taken. I used the Time Share Store (sponsor here) and loved dealing with them.

I'm a seller. But I just received a full price offer on my BLT contract (200 points, stripped, $143). I do hope this makes it thru RFR. It took about 6 weeks with no offers at all - I was getting discouraged. I thought it was priced fairly as most offers of $140 or less were getting taken. I used the Time Share Store (sponsor here) and loved dealing with them.

Congrats on getting full price! I have a contract going through ROFR now and I was keeping an eye on yours as a possible backup if mine gets taken. Hopefully mine makes it through otherwise I'll have to find something else.

Good luck! Please post the string when you get the news! It's past the busy season so that's not unusual. And you only need one buyer, so you did just fine.

You don't have to worry about ROFR as the seller (other than wishing success for the buyer, of course!) In fact, if it gets bought back, you'll get the check really quickly right from Disney.

Good luck! Please post the string when you get the news! It's past the busy season so that's not unusual. And you only need one buyer, so you did just fine.

You don't have to worry about ROFR as the seller (other than wishing success for the buyer, of course!) In fact, if it gets bought back, you'll get the check really quickly right from Disney.
I didn’t know there was a busy season. When are the busy and slow seasons?

Shawn Miller---$106-$27916-240-AKV-Oct-0/17, 6/18, 240/19, 240/20- sent 4/23 - Taken 5/8

On to the 3rd bid I guess. :(

Shawn Miller---$106-$27916-240-AKV-Oct-0/17, 6/18, 240/19, 240/20- sent 4/23 - Taken 5/8

On to the 3rd bid I guess. :(

Grrrrr....sorry

My DW made the comment the other night how when AKV was first built and being sold how from what she remembers DVC had a hard time selling the AKV contracts. I don't know if it was the economy back then or just that the location was not next to or on the monorail to a Disney Park.

Now, it appears the Mouse can't stop buying AKV DVC contracts. My how times have changed.

My DW made the comment the other night how when AKV was first built and being sold how from what she remembers DVC had a hard time selling the AKV contracts. I don't know if it was the economy back then or just that the location was not next to or on the monorail to a Disney Park.

Now, it appears the Mouse can't stop buying AKV DVC contracts. My how times have changed.

Definitely the economy... it opened in 2009 which is just about the worst possible time. I think Pandora has increased interest in AK/AKV as well, prices seem to have jumped a fair amount since that opened.

Definitely the economy... it opened in 2009 which is just about the worst possible time. I think Pandora has increased interest in AK/AKV as well, prices seem to have jumped a fair amount since that opened.

Interesting re the Pandora effect.

I wonder if the Galaxy Edge effect will do similarly to Boardwalk and Beach Club.......except for the shorter duration of the DVC contracts at those two resorts vis-a-vis AKV? Time will tell I guess.

Grrrrr....sorry

They also were still selling SSR and in the process of building BLT and VGC which went on sale not terribly long afterwards. It was a time of lots of resorts vs now where they concentrate on one until it's almost sold out then move on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter