ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your seller based in the continental USA ?
Mine is in HI, which may add to the delay.
This has been quite an experience, eh ?
ET :darth:
Yes , Texas. Inquired yesterday and received email this AM, still waiting on seller to return.

Loaded contract! Congrats!
Yes, that is why my husband agreed to the price. First off, we found a matching UY to our current contract.....which is an uncommon one. Second, the loaded points. We were hoping to go a little lower but someone else starting to put in offers so we took the original counter from the seller and walked away happy.

Yes, that is why my husband agreed to the price. First off, we found a matching UY to our current contract.....which is an uncommon one. Second, the loaded points. We were hoping to go a little lower but someone else starting to put in offers so we took the original counter from the seller and walked away happy.
Congrats and Welcome Home to SSR!
Keep us posted as this progresses through the remaining steps , all the way to getting the points in your account.
Mine is turning into quite the journey.
ET :darth:

I was honestly expecting they might take it back so I’m super excited! Especially with current points left!
Kudos on that deal! I was sweating ROFR on my contract as well. Now I'm just sweating the lengthy process :goodvibes
Let us know when the points post to your account.
ET:darth:

Seller on these contracts:

Update:
sethschroeder---$150-$8031-50-BWV-Apr-0/19, 0/20, 50/21, 50/22-seller pays MF'20- sent 4/3, passed 4/14

I think the other one actually was sent possibly the 4th instead of the 3rd so I expect to hear back tomorrow as well.
Waiting still on ($155-$5167-30-BWV-Apr-0/19, 0/20, 30/21, 30/22-seller pays MF'20- sent 4/3)

Seeing all these notifications of passing ROFR from contracts submitted in early April is getting me anxious and excited. Mine was sent to ROFR on 4/2.

squirrel!33---$150-$30900-200-VGF-Dec-0/18, 42/19, 101/20, 200/21-seller pays MF '20- sent 4/15

This is our first contract with DVC - we are very excited. Grand Floridian is my favorite place in the world. Fingers crossed! We are working with Fidelity and Mason Title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter