ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! This gives me a good feeling about the last two we submitted at $165. I'm still worried about the one we have in at $160, but as we submitted 3/11, hopefully we will find out one way or another this week.

Yep, these are on the edge. Our other 2 are at $162 (3/14) and $164 (3/16). Hoping at least one of these pass, and working on a backup plan.
I think your $165's should be fine, but the $160.... who knows?

Junebug2---$136-$29502-200-SSR-Sep-0/21, 400/22, 200/23- sent 4/4

Second attempt! SSR is our favorite resort. Our $125 contract was taken on Saturday, so we wanted to increase our $ in hopes we make it through ROFR. Love that 400 points are available and a September UY works better for us, too.

I’m a little late on posting because I have zero faith. If Disney waives their right - I’ll be genuinely shocked.

TroJo---$120-$12712-100-AKV-Feb-0/21, 0/22, 50/23- sent 3/21
Yeah I think a lot of us will be shocked if that one goes through. But good luck, sometimes a real banger will fly under their radar somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter