• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

any chance we could see POLY go below $130?

A month ago I’d say maybe..but things do seem to have leveled out…so I would be surprised to see that happen with the expcetoon of a potential outlier..which seems to have happened with a few resorts..like the $68 point SSR!

A month ago I’d say maybe..but things do seem to have leveled out…so I would be surprised to see that happen with the expcetoon of a potential outlier..which seems to have happened with a few resorts..like the $68 point SSR!
I agree...I was really hoping to grab a Poly at or below $130 and found the owners largely weren't willing to go that low. And there's not as much inventory as with SSR so I say if you find one "close enough" grab it!

Heck, I got 200 BCV at $120/pt with loaded 200 in both '21 &' 22. Just closed and today rented out 135 of the '21 pts at $16/pt. Dropping my base $/pt nicely. Keeping the extra' 22 200 pts for a mega year of 400 pts over two trips. Stoked!
Yes, your deal would absolutely work for me at a smaller contract size. We just committed $20k for GFV points in ROFR and I think my husband might leave me if put $25k on BCV or PVB before that even closes…but I am definitely eyeing both. Another 10-15% decline in prices and I’d be willing to take that chance. 🤪

awesome price Jimmy, when I throw in a low offer offer, the agents just keep coming back saying why would they take your offer , when they can get more with instant sale. did you use someone who doesn't offer instant sale? many thanks

Under instant sale through DVCRM the seller has to pay all closing costs.

But to answer your question… yes I used https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/
I no longer place bids with https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/listings/
Found it to be a waste of my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter