• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

This is us. Having owned at BCV for 10 years now, we just purchased a SSR contract and hopefully will get another one sometime
Nice price!!
Mine didn’t take too long in ROFR, but seems to be taking a long time to load the points… and boy did I pay more for my 25pts. lol
My deed was recorded on 4/1. I am an existing DVC member and yesterday I saw my SSR contract appear on my board. So I chatted with a CM and they told me that if many contracts are recorded at the same time it can take between 6-8 weeks to get the points loaded. Takes forever.

6 to 8 weeks!? Crazy. Ours too a couple days for BRV last month.
I did not get the email from Disney. But I see the contract with the number of points that are not loaded. Did I just get a CM that didn’t want to go through the hassle? I hope not. I think I will try chatting with another CM and see how that goes.

I did not get the email from Disney. But I see the contract with the number of points that are not loaded. Did I just get a CM that didn’t want to go through the hassle? I hope not. I think I will try chatting with another CM and see how that goes.
Give it 24 hours from the contract showing before you ask a CM to load points. They will usually be able to do it.

I waited like 5-6 days after the contract showed on my account and while on the phone for another thing asked a the CM if the points could be loaded so I could book a trip and they told me the points weren’t ready yet with the same 6-8 week timeline. I tried again a few days after that over chat and same thing. About 2 days after that I saw the points loaded on their own. Idk why sometimes it’s quick and sometimes the points aren’t ready for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️ All in all, it took about 10 or 11 days for my points to load.

I waited like 5-6 days after the contract showed on my account and while on the phone for another thing asked a the CM if the points could be loaded so I could book a trip and they told me the points weren’t ready yet with the same 6-8 week timeline. I tried again a few days after that over chat and same thing. About 2 days after that I saw the points loaded on their own. Idk why sometimes it’s quick and sometimes the points aren’t ready for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️ All in all, it took about 10 or 11 days for my points to load.
Everything is solved. Talked to another CM and 15 minutes later got my points. How to spend 272 pts… One week in a 2 BR at SSR with my sister and her family. That’s what DVC is all about. ❤️

Too funny! I was just asking! Happy for you!!
It's much appreciated. I've been in New Orleans all week for work and flew back yesterday. I'm off today but I been doing errands while watching the email and had just about given up hope that today would be the day. I had just sat down and made myself a sandwich, checked disboards and saw your post. As I was reading it I got a pop-up notification on my MacBook for the email that I passed ROFR :D Just one more step closer to closing.

Stuff like that automatically makes me think something bad happened like a death or job loss or divorce. Obviously that may not be the case, that's just where my mind goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter