ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent a message to Fidelity asking if they have any update on our closing for our BC and voicing my displeasure with FirstAm title in their lack of communication when I've reached out to them. All they did was forward my message on and attach FirstAm. Tell me I'm just being sensitive but that seems rather unprofessional.

Who you buy through and use for closing definitely matters!

Im using FirstAm for an Aulani closing and they’ve been terrible. I’ve been spoiled by Cammy at Mason.

Mason Title is by far the best title company in my opinion. Sometimes they are $40-50 more in price but it’s well worth it.

Hang in there. Hope things get better.

Alliejr---$97-$15300-150-OKW-Apr-0/21, 0/22, 150/23, 150/24- sent 2/3

hoping this slips through, probably won’t. But really curious as to why I have not heard either way yet. Any ideas?

if that slips through that would be awesome! They are toying with you lol

Klinger13---$142-$19222-125-SSR-Dec-125/21, 125/22, 125/23- sent 3/8

First-time DVC purchaser here! This thread (and forum) was insanely helpful so I’m happy to be officially in the waiting game now. 😀

**Edited as I fat-fingered my $pp and put the wrong total!! 🤪

Last edited:

Klinger13---$141-$19732-125-SSR-Dec-125/21, 125/22, 125/23- sent 3/8

First-time DVC purchaser here! This thread (and forum) was insanely helpful so I’m happy to be officially in the waiting game now. 😀
Good luck! We love SSR. :) We're currently waiting on a $140pp contract that was sent 2/15...hopefully we get through and that bodes well for you! Good luck!!

Good luck! We love SSR. :) We're currently waiting on a $140pp contract that was sent 2/15...hopefully we get through and that bodes well for you! Good luck!!

Thank you & wishing you good luck with yours! Our traveling group is just my 10-year old and me. SSR is ideal for us - we’re early birds at the parks & then we like pool/resort time & Disney Springs.

hoping this slips through, probably won’t. But really curious as to why I have not heard either way yet. Any ideas?

They probably don't want to give you the sad news that your contract was taken!

I say you're in it until you're not! I would bet based on when you sent it you should hear any day. You can always check in with your broker, too, to see if they have any insight.

Im using FirstAm for an Aulani closing and they’ve been terrible. I’ve been spoiled by Cammy at Mason.

Mason Title is by far the best title company in my opinion. Sometimes they are $40-50 more in price but it’s well worth it.

Hang in there. Hope things get better.
All of this talk about Title companies has got me thinking. How come we can’t choose the title company? This is my 3rd resale purchase and the broker has always chosen one for me. Or does the seller choose? I’m currently working with Timeshare Title co (creative name btw). It’s still too early for me to judge but I wish we had more say?

All of this talk about Title companies has got me thinking. How come we can’t choose the title company? This is my 3rd resale purchase and the broker has always chosen one for me. Or does the seller choose? I’m currently working with Timeshare Title co (creative name btw). It’s still too early for me to judge but I wish we had more say?

Whoever pays closing costs usually chooses. I've always requested Mason even when another Title company was being recommended. Never had an issue or any pushback.

You CAN choose the title company. You just have to tell your broker that you want to.

Buyer chooses. I write it into my offer. Personally, Cammy at Mason is the best! I have used her many times.

Wish I had own that you can choose your broker

I imagine the site sponsor will use Magic Vacation Title as they have a stake in them now don’t they?

Ok an update on my closing. It looks like with the title company doing their due diligence there was a discrepancy in the previous years points available and they had to send me and addendum. So maybe I'm the jerk :rolleyes1, but I still say a little communication would have gone a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter