ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they bring back the Premier AP Pass for you! My wife got it in Jan 2020 🤣

I just don't think we'll go to the parks enough to hit the break even on a 2500+ a person pass (my guess). We have a 8 day ticket at WDW, and an estimated 5 to 6 days at Disneyland booked next year. I think our all end price for the tickets is perhaps 6k and that's enough for us. We like resort days and also doing other things. Now if they are 1699 or 1799 per person I'd be tempted.

I'd love a program where I could buy park hopper tickets buy 10 get one free that is good on both coasts at like 95 bucks a pop for giving Disney way too much money to become a DVC member. That's a perk that would be awesome for our family. Make the tickets good for a few years. I'd likely buy 40 to 60 of those a year easy.

The problem with Fidelity in my case is one can not pick the agent they want to work with, the agent who lists the contract is the one you have to work with.
I work with the same agent regardless of who lists the contract- you just need to ask your agent

I work with the same agent regardless of who lists the contract- you just need to ask your agent
When I have called Fidelity about a listing, I have been told I will need to speak with the listing agent. So I guess I will need to speak with listing agent and then tell them which agent I want to work with?

When I have called Fidelity about a listing, I have been told I will need to speak with the listing agent. So I guess I will need to speak with listing agent and then tell them which agent I want to work with?
I do everything through my agent - if I see a listing i like I just email it to them with what I am willing to offer, they take it from there.

Instead of calling try just emailing the agent you want directly.

Dear ROFR,

I hope you are having a great start to your New Year. I know that you are very busy, but it would really mean a lot if you could give me a thumbs up or thumbs down on my VGC contract heading into a 3-day weekend.

Sincerely,
AstroBlasters

Would anyone mind saying who they believe are the best agents at Fid?

Bonnie is great! I had searched on the boards before making an offer on my first contract and saw lots of posts praising Bonnie too.
Javier handled my second contract and I was happy with him too, everything moved along quickly. No issues switching to preferred title company, Mason, over First American.
I don't personally recommend Eric.

I'm 2 for 2 being happy with Fidelity.

Dear ROFR,

I hope you are having a great start to your New Year. I know that you are very busy, but it would really mean a lot if you could give me a thumbs up or thumbs down on my VGC contract heading into a 3-day weekend.

Sincerely,
AstroBlasters
I told my wife this morning that we wont see anything until at least Tuesday. They must be on vacation this week.

Bonnie is great! I had searched on the boards before making an offer on my first contract and saw lots of posts praising Bonnie too.
Javier handled my second contract and I was happy with him too, everything moved along quickly. No issues switching to preferred title company, Mason, over First American.
I don't personally recommend Eric.

I'm 2 for 2 being happy with Fidelity.

Recently with fidelity we agreed to purchase a subsidised dues vero, only noticed it wasn’t subsidised when the closing docs appeared after rofr, no apology - before that we agreed to purchase a BCV only for it to magically change to BWV - no apology. Both occasions they even argued with me but I had screen shots!
Yesterday made an offer, no response - chased today, again no response. All different agents (not Bonnie btw). Pretty poor effort. Cheaper contracts but harsher penalty for pulling out and more hassle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter