ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like AKV offers should now be in the $100 or less category.
Aulani also right around $100 seems fair
SSR too…

DVC may restart ROFR at some point, but as people get used to these prices, I think all they will do is prevent a total collapse (say AKV at $60 a point)… I do think that Iger or someone came in and said this was a very easy way to save money…. Especially since Disney will have to pay dues on anything they don’t resell… and with demand likely softening due to economic slowdown…

Seems like AKV offers should now be in the $100 or less category.
Aulani also right around $100 seems fair
SSR too…

DVC may restart ROFR at some point, but as people get used to these prices, I think all they will do is prevent a total collapse (say AKV at $60 a point)… I do think that Iger or someone came in and said this was a very easy way to save money…. Especially since Disney will have to pay dues on anything they don’t resell… and with demand likely softening due to economic slowdown…
I’d LOVE to see AKL come down even further, I’m 99% sure we’d add a small contract…Not that we actually need it. I’m sure my wife will read this later and reluctantly agree 😅

I’d LOVE to see AKL come down even further, I’m 99% sure we’d add a small contract…Not that we actually need it. I’m sure my wife will read this later and reluctantly agree 😅
I just bought in there and even I want it to come down more.. I may have to live out of my car for awhile but by god I'm going to have a view of a freakin' savannah. Maybe the cast members will throw some of the animal food my way and I'll just shower in the pool.

Last edited:

I would love to see it come down further too even though we got a great deal in Jan 2021 at $100/pt and I thought that was a steal. Maybe not and the best is yet to come? Would love to add a few more points.

When AKV gets down to around $80-95 range, I'm dipping into VDH funds and finally buying AKV. Always kicked myself for not scooping up any of the 160-point contracts in that ballpark back in 2019 :rolleyes:

Exciting times on the ROFR thread!!!

praying it goes through for both of us! we bought our first contract exactly one year ago - feb 2022, when the rofr monster was gobbling up everything in its sight. it was so traumatic, but it looks like things are much quieter this year (fingers and toes crossed). maybe another 10 days??
Definitely! We got this! 💪 it’s our first contract, so I’m excited exciting to be part of the DVC gang! 🥰

beldred---$93-$10636-100-SSR-Dec-50/22, 100/23, 100/24- sent 2/18

Our second contract and the dust has barely settled on the first one. LOL Assuming it will pass as I've seen them pass lower this month, just a matter of waiting it out. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter