ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what frustrates me so much about www.fidelityrealestate.com - you've got that stupid admin fee and it in no way results in better service.
I realize a lot of folks point to that admin fee like it's extra, but have bought a bunch of contracts and the fidelity closing costs plus the admin fee are usually less than what other brokers include as just closing costs... so they all have some version of that, they just bury it into closing costs. And although I'm not particularly patient, their sellers seem the most reasonable so I've found most of the best deals there... and so I wait LOL...

pianomanzano---$75-$23132-270-BRV@WL-Jun-0/22, 540/23, 270/24- sent 3/13, passed 3/21

Yay, Christmases at the lodge!
As soon as I think I'm done, I see this.... it's like the one resort I don't already own but am so on the fence about... thought buying CCV would work for WL but do love BRV- that refurb looks fabulous but I already have so many 2042 points... UGH... very happy for you though, that is one AMAZING deal at one FABULOUS place!!!

As soon as I think I'm done, I see this.... it's like the one resort I don't already own but am so on the fence about... thought buying CCV would work for WL but do love BRV- that refurb looks fabulous but I already have so many 2042 points... UGH... very happy for you though, that is one AMAZING deal at one FABULOUS place!!!
Just do it, for the rest of us. Your signature really needs help. PLEASE!!!

pianomanzano---$75-$23132-270-BRV@WL-Jun-0/22, 540/23, 270/24- sent 3/13, passed 3/21
Morganjacar---$80-$12000-150-SSR-Jun-150/22, 300/23, 150/24-Seller pays closing- sent 3/13, passed 3/21
77NWD---$135-$18507-125-CCV@WL-Oct-0/21, 0/22, 192/23, 125/24- sent 3/13, passed 3/21
DisneyTakeAllMyMoney---$105-$20128-170-BWV-Oct-340/22, 170/23, 170/24- sent 3/13, passed 3/21
That's a bunch of really awesome deals that passed today! Congratulations!

Thanks! Prior to this contract, we always said we would never do a 2042 resort because we're a young family. But after a couple stays over at CCV, we fell in love with the lodge. We're excited and can't wait to start booking some December trips!

I realize a lot of folks point to that admin fee like it's extra, but have bought a bunch of contracts and the fidelity closing costs plus the admin fee are usually less than what other brokers include as just closing costs... so they all have some version of that, they just bury it into closing costs. And although I'm not particularly patient, their sellers seem the most reasonable so I've found most of the best deals there... and so I wait LOL...
I had some reservations about going with Fidelity due to some comments I saw on here, but I got my second PVB contract for $23 less per point than one the board sponsor's had listed that I made an offer on. To me, that alone was worth the $225 fee. Evy with Fidelity was wonderful to work with. I've been a little disappointed with the slow/lack of communication I've experienced with Mason, but I'm assuming it has to do with the size of their workload with the recent inundation of ROFR's that have been passing.

My research pool is admittedly small, but I didn't notice any significant difference in closing cost estimates between the different brokers (granted, they are just estimates). The closing cost was always associated with the total price of the contract. I thought Fidelity just uses this admin fee model to keep costs a little lower on the seller side compared to other brokers (that is a wild guess).

Morganjacar---$80-$12000-150-SSR-Jun-150/22, 300/23, 150/24-Seller pays closing- sent 3/13, passed 3/21

Updated with date send to ROFR. I'm actually a little surprised this passed,
WOW! And they're paying closing - nice work!
I keep telling myself - "We don't need any more points! We don't need any more points!! We don't need any more points!!!"

Thanks! Prior to this contract, we always said we would never do a 2042 resort because we're a young family. But after a couple stays over at CCV, we fell in love with the lodge. We're excited and can't wait to start booking some December trips!
It's amazing at any time of year.... but when it's decorated for Christmas.... :love:

Attachments

• IMG-7769.jpg
    IMG-7769.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 7

Updated with date send to ROFR. I'm actually a little surprised this passed,
I think it's pretty safe to assume everything is passing at this point. I suspect that your record is going to hold for quite some time, that's quite the deal.

Reading through, it sounds like Fidelity has been taking their time. My offer was accepted 3/10. Signed my portion on 3/14, was charged by Mason for 5k on 3/16. Today, I finally followed up with my broker and was told that they were waiting on the sellers papers to be mailed back. Wondering how true this is or if they’re just backed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter