ROFR Thread January to March 2016 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, that's good to hear. Looks like ROFR may be going a little faster lately. We are waiting as well!popcorn::

Yes, and thank you for that :)! Only add MF if you are paying it at closing though.

ok. i guess i was confused. i'm not paying 2015 MF, just 2016. i think i added in all closing costs + 2016 MF into my total price. was never sure if i had it right. lol

I just received an email from *** stating that Disney sent out a mass email yesterday stating they will be releasing estoppel information two weeks prior to the scheduled closing. *** does not know if this applies to all request in their system or is effective with a certain request date forward.

Last edited:
I just received an email from *** stating that Disney sent out a mass email yesterday stating they will be releasing estoppel information two weeks prior to the scheduled closing. *** does not know if this applies to all request in their system or is effective with a certain request date forward.

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

Adding on to our original contract.

fenceman --HH.. 180 points @ 63.18-- 13,500--Oct 41/15 180/16 180/17 Buyer pay MF-16 and closing cost. Sent 1/29/16 for ROFR.

vdoucet78---$78-$16692-200-AKL-DEC-83/16, 200/17, 200/18 - sent January 29
We pay maintenance fees on remaining 2016 points and closing costs.

Hi-

i am looking at purchasing a DVC at the boardwalk. Looking for roughly 150 points.. We have been going every year for the past year and currently stay at the swan or dolphin... we feel purchasing at the boardwalk gives us the same options of transportation (boat and bus) and some great night life! Except with the DVC we get magic express to the hotel. Can anyone shed some light on a fairvalue pricing of the Boardwalk?

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

If you look at your contract, it should say that closing is, for example, "4/1/16 or before". The "or before" clause is great if estoppel is received promptly after passing ROFR. If you continue reading your contract it states something like "or 45 days from the time the title company receives the estoppel". In my example of a closing date of April 1st, if Disney holds true and provides the estoppel two weeks prior to closing, the new closing date could be pushed out to May 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter